50 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you log off?

• In a tent
    • Deep in a forest
    • In a building
    • Near a loot point (tut tut)
    • In a lake
    • Other (please state)

When you call it a night, where do you generally log off?

This isn't some convoluted attempt at meta-gaming - it's a private poll, so we won't know what you've picked.

I'm just interested in what most people do when leaving the game.

Middle of cherno / elektro in the open standing up with my as50 in the air pointing

Middle of cherno / elektro in the open standing up with my as50 in the air pointing

I think I saw you last night. Were you trying to open all the non-enterable building doors? ^^

I log off where ever I am when I'm done. If I'm in the forest I lay down in a bush or a tree. If I'm in a city, I usually go i na building and go to a back corner or behind a door. I pretty much just go where zombies don't stand and where I wont pop up in front of someone defense less.

I don't go way out of my way to log. I mean I have a pretty cool assult rifle, but who cares. If I get popped in a building after logging what ever.

I find a tree to hide in also. Dieing doesnt bother me overly much, but I hate being killed while I am still logging in and cant even see the game screen yet (it's happened more than once when I first started playing).

I usually log off at my spawn point. That's usually where I end up after being eaten by zombies. I think I'm the only person that regularly dies to zombies, yet has never been killed by another player. :huh:

In the woods. Logging out in towns and near loot spawns is too much of a risk.

Just like many have stated, I generally log out in the woods of whatever town I'm near. Usually I find a good tree to hide in.

I try to find a great spot where I can get a good overview of the buildings I plan on looting, that way when I log back in, I can scope them out before running in Rambo style...

Normally in a building for me. I did hide in woods oustside a town for a while, but I got spotted by other forrest dwellers not long after I logged in and they killed me.

Odd poll choice:

In a building

Near a loot point (tut tut)

Are they not the same thing? Are there enterable buildings that have no loot?

It's obvious to log out near loot, so when you spawn back in you can get food/etc and maybe check another nearby building that is good for loot, then move on. thats mostly how I do it...don't see what is so "tut "tut" about it. It's not like I am rejoing every half hour or some thing. Normally a day or so between my play sessions.

I try to logoff somewhere safe so if its out in the open/forest I end up in a tree to lay down for the night. if its in the city and I havent the time to get out of the city, outside of a building usually in a corner hidden away, worse case in the building itself as I dont have time and need to log quickly but v aware I could get shot on login

I don't typically run deep in the woods to log out, I usually just log out between two pine trees so no one will see me when I log in.