Sign in to follow this  
Scene

4 Days of surviving

So after having DayZ for about a month and a half and managing to get a character up to 20days before getting killed.

This is my latest attempt at survival.

Between 4 and 5 days old and fully geared.

http://i.imgur.com/gk8rF.png

Reason I don't have the ghillie on is I picked a female character >:( wish I didn't when I tried putting it on.

Cant female characters use ghillies ?

No. Woman shouldn't look like something they are supposed to cook.

• Like 2

Dear diary..

Sorry, forgot to add that part at the start :blush:

Ghillie suits won't help you cook meat on a fireplace anyway, this is a good game design reducing overall server stress load.

Oh, let me guess how it all goes down!

You found some nice chopper spawns.

You camp at Stary (south side with as50 by day, north hill with thermal at night), and pop noobies from the coast trying to gear up at the tents. You exploit to refill your four ammo clips, you disconnect if you get shot at.

Was I close? :P

Close pointless topics!

Oh the jelly jar is full now B)

Oh, let me guess how it all goes down!

You found some nice chopper spawns.

You camp at Stary (south side with as50 by day, north hill with thermal at night), and pop noobies from the coast trying to gear up at the tents. You exploit to refill your four ammo clips, you disconnect if you get shot at.

Was I close? :P

Close pointless topics!

Nothing I currently have was found in a chopper and nothing was looted from loot spawns, it was all raided from tents and other players.

Just because you are bad at the game does not mean other people aren't coordinated and know how to play.

I only just found the L85 and NVG from a camper overlooking Elektro while waiting for a team mate to get to us.

AS50 and rangefinder was for the trip to Elektro the night before to meet another friend starting off, same camp spot as the guy with L85.

Other than a trip to the NW part of the map when I first started out I no longer go since it is easier to raid camps on the north east.

As for the 4 mags (not clips :thumbsup:) only had it one night and before that I had DMR. Nice try though.

• Like 1

why does everyone seem to easily come across GPS and NVG....

why does everyone seem to easily come across GPS and NVG....

Only 2nd GPS I have had. First came from stary, died not long after getting it. 2nd (one I still have) was from a bandit.

This is the only pair of NVG I have found and came from the same guy we killed earlier on tonight who also had the L85.

Is much easier to find people or camps with them stashed instead of trying to find one at the NW Airfield. Chance of getting killed trying to get on is too high.