Sign in to follow this  
Geckco

I'm on a BOAT.. But how do i....

How the hell do you drive a boat... I was trying to drive one yesterday and I couldn't or anything. It was really frustrating. Heres a video of me trying lol.. you'll like the song trustt me

Edited by Geckco

Looks to be run aground... i found a boat in a similar state... took me around 10 minutes of holding W & A to get it off :)

Yes, that boat is on ground its very difficult to finagle it off land lol. But it can be done cause i did it after about 10 mins.

Also those boats are really slow, they're still good if you want to get from the east coast to the south coast, except you'll need a couple of jerrycans for that. Now if you find a PBX...that's a lot faster and uses comparatively less fuel and it's easier to land at the shore line without it running aground. With the pleasure yachts, you need to be very carefull doing that, or you'll indeed spend the next 15 minutes trying to wriggle it loose.

I found that you lose temperature at the same rate as you would swimming while driving a boat. Also the slow speed makes you very vulnerable :(

The boat is fine. Check the top left of the screen. It's out of fuel, that's why it's not going anywhere.

Edited by Talvi

Please tell me you guys that replied... that you are trolling him? Please tell me this is so...

Because if you actually look at the video, you can see very clearly that the boat is out of FUEL!!! Fuel people... most vehicles need it.

Lol.

Peace.

You couldn't move the boat because it had no fuel.

God. I hope Rocket does something about what happens when you're driving a boat and the server restarts.

Bye AS50.

Need fuel.

If it's stranded turn towards deep waters and press E or whatever key you've assigned turbo speed to and nugde it out.

I wish people would play the ARMA 2 Tutorials before playing dayz, because I'm pretty sure that inventory, vehicle management(e.g. it's out of fuel) and stuff like that is all covered in tutorials.