fish911503

Eliminate ALL rifles :)

Yep..leave us only with handguns...and lots of ammo. This will make pvp up close and personal

Errrr, No Definatly not, will ruin game -1

One thing, I WILL SURVIVE :D

If they just remove the duplication bug and reduce the spawn ratio of .50 cals or remove them completely that will reduce banditry without effecting the game too much.

agreed +1

lol why do people get so bent out of shape over the .50 cal rifles? They are basically glorified DMRs and CZs. They both kill in one shot, and there are a helluva lot more DMRs and CZs than M107s and AS50s.

I wouldn't mind, since I like pistols and am good with them, but I would still prefer to use my M16 ;)

If they just remove the duplication bug and reduce the spawn ratio of .50 cals or remove them completely that will reduce banditry without effecting the game too much.

Yeah.

Fixing duplicate and refilling ammo issues or removing anti material rifles will be great.

Now I find survivors with both anti materials gun often than guys with Enfield or CZ. Finding CZ is more harder than big guns.

Seriously.

lol why do people get so bent out of shape over the .50 cal rifles? They are basically glorified DMRs and CZs. They both kill in one shot, and there are a helluva lot more DMRs and CZs than M107s and AS50s.

I wouldn't mind, since I like pistols and am good with them, but I would still prefer to use my M16 ;)

They can shoot up to 1,6km's and they are 1 hit to the toe of fingertip, m24 or dmr will not 1 hit if you shoot to legs or fingertips, that's the difference.

Remove ridiculous high tec stuff (thermal, NVG, .50 cals), problem solved.

This is what i saw.

23681014.jpg

i stole it....i'm a bandit Edited by playZ
  • Like 1

Remove ridiculous high tec stuff (thermal, NVG, .50 cals), problem solved.

...what problem?

Sure, let's remove Rifles, NVGs, ghillie suits, shotguns and pistols. We can then replace them with swords, add in base building and rename the game, "ChernCraft"

• Like 1

When these knobs are done we're going to be left punching each other.

Except they will complain right hands are overpowered and "something must be done!"

Eventually we will be left with this:

MhtIT.jpg

Edited by ZedsDeadBaby
  • Like 2

I think we should all spawn with a box of spaghetti and we have to find pots and fresh water and gas for ovens to cook the pasta and then we have to braid it into a rope to strangle people with.

Edited by Poisonedyoyo

No.

Also, people complain so much about scoped weapons so much, I don't see what the problem is really. Just quit walking out in the open so you don't get your head blown off so often. You can just as easily avoid sniping bandits if you pay attention and think like them too, the usual high view points and tall places and things.

• Like 1