blitzz

customisable clothing for dayZ

Do you want customisable clothing?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Customisable clothing?

• Yes, gif meh more!
    • No, I like it as it is!
    • Bandit clothing back to day z!
    • I really don't care cause I don't make my own decisions, my mom does.
    • Clan clothing so it's easier to recognize clans!

do you want customisable clothing?

Edited by Nor-BlitZz
  • Like 5

It's the same as asking, do you want better DayZ? :) But good idea dude. Forums are spammed with this idea already, but I really like it so I'll post my approval everytime someone is writing about it.

Edited by -=PA=-Mikhail

haha, thanks dude. I really want this to be in game :D

ima make a special topic for the clan thingy :) it's a good idea :)

if i have ur permission

I'd really like a medic outfit, with a red cross armband and backpack.

lol no

• Like 1

sure, spread the idea all over the interwebz :D in other words, you have my fully permission :)

• Like 1

Im all for more clothing. Would love if clothing was separated to pants, jacket and headgear so you could mix it a little bit more then just finding certain predefined set.

On the other hand this mod needs (IMO) more game mechanics & bug squashing and things like additional weapons and skins can be easily added later.

• Like 1

I like you'r idea Hombre, I support that idea by a 100%

Great idea and exactly what I was thinking. Would like to roll around with white shirt, blue jeans, and some white high tops...like some special ops dude in civilian clothing with his military vest, backpack, and weapons.

i'd like to dress like vin deisel in fast 5, white trousers and a white vest..then i'd have no reason to complain when i got shot. cos i'd be dressed like a twat

I like you'r opinions guys keep them coming :)

Yes, more clothes, I am up for it, and No to clan wears - if some clan will want to have their own specific clothing(like hoodie+black trausers and umbrella in hand) then let them find it... damn this game could be sooo big, that you could have even be able to create your own clothing - with proper materials, which would be hard to get...

suggested so many times man, im all for it but you should've just revived another thread.

suggested so many times man, im all for it but you should've just revived another thread.

That's true thedog but i made a poll out of it so it would be easier for the dayz dev to see what we want :)

meh polls shmolls, honesty, amount of suggestions that go in here i doubt they go off this. go to dev heavon and run up a ticket, those help so much more^^

That would really be cool and probably add the uniqueness touch that many of us feel the need for, you gotta build yourself and image bro. But very much I am afraid that if this gets into the game, hopefully, it will be a little bit of extra to pay for.

It would really be, I don`t know...You could, let`s say, pay 3 bucks or whatever to get a unique skin and have it always on you even if you die. That could be nice.