Sign in to follow this  
Owneh

lock this

downloading Arma 2 will work but it wont. To prevent piracy there is a tool that will fuck up your aim to make it impossible to hit anything.

Sorry, but your going to have to pay to play.

..speaking of money what are your system specs? Depending on your specs you may have to upgrade.

My friend game me his old gaming pc so its pretty decent, i'm sure it will run. So theres no way at all? What if someone let me use their steam or something like that?

And someone said fade was removed in the latest patch? Jesus I've never wanted to play a game so much, if I could sell anything to buy it I would, only thing I have of value is my pc though...

4gb ram, not sure about everything else, nvidea graphics ge force

I really want a Ferrari, Please can some one leave theirs unlocked so I can take it for a spin? I will gass it up if i get the chance......honest.

Why would you be such a dick? I'm asking for help and people like you think you are funny. Get the fuck out of my thread.

The guys that worked on ARMA II deserve to be paid. You being unable to afford it doesn't change the situation any.

Sharing SteamIDs is a violation of the Steam Subscriber Agreement.

Save $10 for a few weeks and you can afford it.

Okay firstly' date=' you don't realise how long I have been waiting for this game! Me and my friend have talked about a game eactly like this for years, and finally this mod has been created! [/quote']

But weren't prepared to pay for it?

I live in almost poverty' date=' I cannot afford basics, never mind this game...[/quote']

Apparently you can afford internet access and free time to post on forums and play video games.

What other people said, BIS deserves money for the game they've made and continue to support.

Very well said Freyar. To be honest a demo wasn't enough for me so 2 hours later I drove down to the store and bought it. This is the one game that is worth every penny in my book.

This is the time where you will have to suck it up. I know what your feeling, but hang in there and you will get it. Also even if you have it now, because of the popularity just trying to get on a server sucks at the moment.

Hey, you can come mow my lawn, wash my cars. I even have an oil change I need to get done. Seriously, you don't have neighbors or anything with chores to do?

honestly, if I could do these things I would but I'm disabled. Yeah, I'd go get a job or something but I physically can't. And these guys do deserve to get paid, but the simple fact is that if I can't get it for free, I don't get it at all, its not like they are losing money from me getting it.

honestly' date=' if I could do these things I would but I'm disabled. Yeah, I'd go get a job or something but I physically can't. And these guys do deserve to get paid, but the simple fact is that if I can't get it for free, I don't get it at all, its not like they are losing money from me getting it.

[/quote']

That's an attitude I don't support nor share. We're in an increasingly IT world. Being disabled sucks, sure.. but that doesn't mean you can't provide valuable work where you can find it. (Assuming physical disability.)

Point is, no.. ArmA II with CO is $20, $60 with ARMA I, and the ARMA II boosters. You'll have to find some way to pay for it.

Why would you be such a dick? I'm asking for help and people like you think you are funny. Get the fuck out of my thread.

No' date=' you get the fuck out of these forums. Boo-hoo I can't afford the game and want to pirate it. Did you not read the forum rules?

"Illegal Content:

Providing or asking for information on how to illegally obtain or provide software ("warez") or music is forbidden."

So, no. No one can help you, you need to help yourself and stop making lame excuses.

[hr']

Also can a moderator ban this clown, and delete this thread please?

Does that actually work though?

He said he's earned enough. I can't vouch for it since I've never heard of it till now though.

Crazy how this thread has 238 views but no-one has actually tried to help.

Crazy how someone gives you an avenue to earn enough money to buy ArmA II and you ignore it.

Crazy how this thread has 238 views but no-one has actually tried to help.

No one will help because, quite simply, what you're asking people to do is illegal. You are asking to pirate a game (get it for free) just because you can't be bothered to save up enough money. I'm sorry if you're disabled, and I'm sorry if you don't have 2 pennies to rub together, but none of that gives you the right to disobey the law.

There are disability discrimination acts and, while there is a recession going on, all employers will be looking to fill their disability quota regardless of vacancies. You also have the right (in England, at least) to have an interview as soon as you hand your application in. All I can suggest is that you start going into shops, offices, supermarkets and ask to see the manager about a job.

Now, a quick word to the mods and the admins:

Can we close this thread?

~cough~ troll ~cough~

Anyone who bothered to read the forum rules before clicking "I agree" would know that not only is what he is asking illegal... it's also against the forum rules.

okay thanks, admins can lock this now. I never knew torrents were illegal

okay thanks' date=' admins can lock this now. I never knew torrents were illegal

[/quote']

Torrents aren't. Getting a copy of a game you haven't paid for without consent of the publishers/developers is.