Sign in to follow this  
adammelo

Death and Tents Question

If i die will my tents evaporate or will they stay for as long as i continue to save them every 5-7 days?

As far as I heard from Rocket, tenst will continue to be present after owners death until they are not used for a certain amount of time or server restart..

As far as I heard from Rocket, tenst will continue to be present after owners death until they are not used for a certain amount of time or server restart..

Since i'm too lazy to look into it and you might know, is the server restart deletion of tents whose owner has died intended? And another question; how long do they have to be in-active for a de-spawn to occur?

Any re-word as to if a server restart will clear out tents of dead players even if they've been properly saved etc?

Any re-word as to if a server restart will clear out tents of dead players even if they've been properly saved etc?

Don't get me wrong but doesn't a server restart clear out all the tents?

No, we have had numerous tents set up and none of them have ever despawned even after all possible owners had died at least once.

I believe that the accurate information is that stating that tents will remain as long as they are interacted with at least every seven days. I have not seen a tent disappear permanently yet.

EDIT: Nor has gear disappeared in any predictable fashion. We have had some tents that were saved very close to a restart not reflect their saved gear AFTER the restart, but we've never had a player death + restart wipe out the contents of a tent.

Edited by MajPayne21
  • Like 1