pingzite

DayZ Radio Show (TWITCH.TV)

Ill be broadcasting in GMT, most probably starting between 3:30 and 4 GMT

But past broadcasts are automatically saved, so you can listen to them even if you cant make the live show.

I like that other gentleman's idea of the 24/7 loop where we can put in Ads and stuff.

If this is entertaining I'll give it a listen.

I dont know how to do a 24/7 loop, just a live broadcast, which i prefer to use twitch for, as anyone can access it.

I will be broadcasting letter on tonight. Unknown time as of yet, but i will announce 20-30 mins before

Good idea, i will definately follow and get my whole clan to follow as well !

YES. DO EEEEET :D EvE online has a great radio show, and one for this could be really interesting.

Would also like to say that I would like to request a little bit of game music in the playlist :)

YES. DO EEEEET :D EvE online has a great radio show' date=' and one for this could be really interesting.

Would also like to say that I would like to request a little bit of game music in the playlist :)

[/quote']

Starting in 10 minutes! Need a few music requests! Wil be doing the whole thing in chracter, Hope you guys enjoy.

DId you really just play "hard knock life" by annie -__-

Im scared shitless doing this lol.

why? good so far

First time doing it' date=' ill get better.

[hr']

Hmm, something seems to be messing up my xsplit at the moment, keep scutting out

Got a twitter set up for the show, The next one will be alot better, i promise, i did this one kind of unplanned, and the guys who watched this show gave me some incredible ideas for the next one.

https://twitter.com/#!/DayZ_Radio

Good work mate.

Tomorrows discussion should be on Chernarus as a "play field". Good things, bad things, loot spots, pvp areas, areas to avoid and fun places to explore!

I would definitely enjoy this a lot more if you discussed more on stuff happening in Chernasus. Such as talking about new and promising groups being formed, telling stories from eyewitness, getting people on to interview (Like a stereotypical bandit, or the in-character representation of a Cawl of Dooty kid would be hilarious.)

Got all planned for the next show! Will be doing a broadcast about how the zombie apocolypse seems to give unstoppable freedom to everyone, with some interviews with bandits, and why they do it.

Amazing job man! This game is just great and you're making it even greater! Keep it up!