Sign in to follow this  
Kanou

US 927 admin abuse Ban.

Okay, we were playing with friend on this server , and we found some vehicule. Then we have encountered the admin and killed him , obviously, instantly, the server reboot and we have been kicked the first time.

Ok... The next day, we're playing at the forest, and we attacked a camp with a bus, and we picked it et ran away, on the road , the admin banned us (it was his camp and his bus...).

Nice attitude of admin :

- NO KICKING TO MAKE ROOM FOR 'FRIENDS' OR CLANMATES

Oh yeah, no kicking, its banning...

source : http://dayzmod.com/f...r-read-in-here/

Need explanations Marine Raider Clan and your admin 13ountyhunter.

post-40003-0-59147600-1342666821_thumb.j

post-40003-0-32270100-1342666839_thumb.j

Edited by Kanou
  • Like 1

You're out of subject.

We are banned for stealing a bus and owned a admin.

First time we are on the bus.

Second time, i dont think ppl going logoff on the road, on the bus it's totally free.

And if u see the two screens, u can understand we have continu the road.

I think its not good for players when admin are on HIS server, he kick or ban for whatever reason. But now it's abuse. It's bad for players, im sure...

im sad for that :/

Edited by toxicro
  • Like 1

you never killed me for one seeing as how my character is on day 3 and you were both banned for combat logging not for killing and raiding us, toxicro you logged on the far northwest road after i tried to run you over in a ural and again at the zelen supermarket. its not confirmed but you and your clan mate are suspected of logging when attacking the camp because you seemed to vanish and some how avoid being found by 3 players with thermals, so kanou if that wasnt the case the ban may be lifted but toxicro was seen logging by several of my clan mates.

Edited by 13ountyhunter

you never killed me for one seeing as how my character is on day 3 and you were both banned for combat logging not for killing and raiding us, toxicro you logged on the far northwest road after i tried to run you over in a ural and again at the zelen supermarket. its not confirmed but you and your clan mate are suspected of logging when attacking the camp because you seemed to vanish and some how avoid being found by 3 players with thermals, so kanou if that wasnt the case the ban may be lifted but toxicro was seen logging by several of my clan mates.

Banning for disconnects isn't allowed.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/32223-staff-need-clarification-on-ban-able-offenses/

Those no rule about hacking or scripting either dumbass, but you can bet your ass I'll be banning them

Sure, do what you want. But don't come complaining when your server is blacklisted.

And I'm not saying you shouldn't ban hackers. I'm unsure what the standpoint on that is.

While it doesnt mention anything in the "rules" about combat logging there is the small matter of rocket's post about the subject.

http://dayzmod.com/f...to-avoid-death/

It is an exploit yes. What you should do is gather evidence and report it to the developers/staff where they can globally ban them.

Edited by XAM

Id rather remove them from my server (kick or bann if they come back) and report them at the same time. Players on my server atleast know that I do something about it and got my back aswell, if I have to take a warning for it, so be it. Rather take a warning then having people complain about ghosters on my server and the only thing we can do is wait for someone to check logs.

End of discussion?

Edited by thmsrox

Not confirmed but "suspected" of combat logging...

Not sufficient for a ban if you ask me.

Not confirmed but "suspected" of combat logging...

Not sufficient for a ban if you ask me.

Yes, that's what we call admin abuse.

This is a pack of lies. He/They/US927Admin kicked me and and 2 friends of mine, we never returned to the server, and didn't bother posting since we had no proof, but since a post has been made regarding this, the least I can do is support the thread creator by giving him my beans, since, once again, we have no proof.

And if you must know, pretty much the same happened to us, except we sniped a busdriver and a passenger, the vehicle itself suffered no apparent damage, but we were booted not long after the deed.

Additionally, taking in account that the above stated really are of no consequence given the circumstances, I will add that having the ability to ban/kick and using it to 'avenge' combat logging is not only pointless but abusive, all of the players of DayZ have logged into the sights of many players, and died.The opposite has also happened.

Whilst ideally this is definately not a feature, it is, for now, a 'bad' part of the game, which I don't particularly mind because all of us are subject to the same flaws/bugs of the game at this point.

In short, taking revenge upon other players by means not available to everyone for butthurt caused by the current condition of the game is, in my opinion, not a reason to kick/ban.

Lastly, I am not aware of any current arrangements or method with which to notify the server admins of combat logging, assuming it happens to players operating under equality of circumstances (ie, non-admins vs non-admins) in order to deliver 'justice' by using admin commands, and were there to be any I am confident of their inefficacy.

In short, taking revenge upon other players by means not available to everyone for butthurt caused by the current condition of the game is, in my opinion, not a reason to kick/ban.

Lastly, I am not aware of any current arrangements or method with which to notify the server admins of combat logging, and were there to be any, I am confident of their inefficacy.

when did this happen little peter, is that your ingame name? the only people i've dealt with are the gitan players which was only a temp ban, and two hackers flying in a helo last night.

Bounty u just flam for nothing. If u just wanna play with ur mates and take all vehicule and over stuff u can make a lock on ur server. First time u rush on my clan mate with bus and ural and u kick me for no reason. im sad because i didn't have my fraps on. You ban me because i have make dc on fight time?! 20-30min later when i back... nice mentality, really.

And u speak of abuse?

You can prove it :0

But im sure on the log we can see number of player online, and when i was kicked and what i reel do... and im sure i didn't make nothing or just looking around me.

Edited by toxicro
  • Like 1

We don't kick for killing admins or clan players. In fact, we enjoy going into hostile areas to fight and we don't worry about dying, most of us enjoy starting over its probably the most fun part of the game. We like players that aren't afraid to fight as well. We caught your clan members numerous times d/c'ing to avoid combat (while multiple admins were on as witness, check the player lists and server logs at the time of incident), and when they rejoin the server, you've moved away from the area and logged back in to dodge fights. As for your other allegations, they are empty lies. I'd expect your clan to back them up, because your clan seems to have no trouble dodging fights. Keep doing it, somewhere else. We also don't want all the vehicles. In fact, we have no problem shooting at and destroying other vehicles where as most people just want to horde them all. We are terrible at keeping vehicles up and running. Also, none of our members have been killed by Gitan members. They have shot at us, but d/c when we shoot back. You have yet to stick around to have a good fight. As for my understanding, its only a temporary ban anyway.

As for littlepeter, I've spoken to almost all the admins and no one has banned you or even seen you on the server. Is you IG name different?

There's hundreds of servers online, just hope you don't get caught on one of the many others that enforce the same policies, or you'll find Gitan clan on the blacklist.

We kick for hacks and exploits only. Logging out to avoid combat/death is an exploit. Go ahead, do it, if you're caught, goodbye.

the reason it took me so long to ban you was that the #beserver commands were not working for me so i had to minimize and fix my Rcon. And i can barely understand what your saying, I'm guessing your french from the pictures you put up and you should generally avoid using bing translator if doesn't have a very good reputation.

I have crushed Bountyhunter there are 2 days with a S1203 van, he was unconsious, then logged off. He reconnected 3 time and the first time i had crushed you.

I have loot on you 2 thermal... So dont say you havent die.

When i have shooted you on the hill, i dont D/C , i just ran away in the forest lmao. You havent the time to ripost.

Anyway, we going to play somewere else, we just prevent other player of this clan attitude who had a lack of fairplay...

cya & hf

We kick for hacks and exploits only. Logging out to avoid combat/death is an exploit. Go ahead, do it, if you're caught, goodbye.

Err, correction, you ban for suspection of hacks and exploits only.