Sign in to follow this  
insan3 (DayZ)

need a good server host..

i need a good server host which lets me allow to edit the time and being able to lock it(if allowed)so i can just play with friends/clan

anyone lmk, i tried HFB and they suck

Edited by insan3

Locking a server or hosting a server for just your friends/clan is not allowed in DayZ.

It will get your server blocked from DayZ.

LOL. Ban-hammer this guy from these forums/dayz for complete and utter stupidity. Kkthanksbai!

Vilayer is a good host imo, stable servers and good connections, but you arnt allowed to host a server and locking it only for you and your friends. No Day Z host would allow such a thing.

Vilayer is a good host imo, stable servers and good connections, but you arnt allowed to host a server and locking it only for you and your friends. No Day Z host would allow such a thing.

You can.. Just not official dayz servers

You can.. Just not official dayz servers

Dindt Day Z say they dont allow servers not connected to the Hive? If they dont no server host would risk getting blacklisted because of it.

Dindt Day Z say they dont allow servers not connected to the Hive? If they dont no server host would risk getting blacklisted because of it.

Then you go VPS or any random AMRA2 provider......

Cant he just email the host to take the server offline? or doesnt he own Day Z (intellectual property)?