Sign in to follow this  
John_Raven

Lost equipped guns and bag on login

So I go to log into my 'home' server tonight and my bag, primary and secondary weapons are gone (apparently all my toolbelt items are too)... as in poof just not in my gear.

Was this a hack and if so how to report? Report the server it occurred on (US256) or what? If not a hack will my stuff return?

Edited by John_Raven

try different server.

Me and my friend had the same problem today, we played fine until all our items except tool belt and backpack disappeared, we logged out and tried different server, my friend got his items back and I LOST MY AS50 AND PDW!!!

try different server.

Me and my friend had the same problem today, we played fine until all our items except tool belt and backpack disappeared, we logged out and tried different server, my friend got his items back and I LOST MY AS50 AND PDW!!!

I tried that one I've played on before and one I've never played on at all both times still nothing, though I do still have the food and clips and bandages and (pistol) clips I had before on all three servers I've essentially lost rifle, pistol and toolbelts, I'd just requip from my tent but im afraid of either a.) duping the stuff I take out of the tent or b.)losing the tent stuff if my original equiped items return (if this is a glitch). I'll try a full restart > new server and hope but ... gah!

Edited by John_Raven

same thing happened to me.

I think our rifles lost for good :(

anyone know why its happened?

same thing happened to me.

I think our rifles lost for good :(

anyone know why its happened?

Nope. I had it happen too. I choose to look at it as I got robbed as I slept. At least they didn't kill me.

...and the journey continues.

• Like 1

So I've since started to go back to my primary server and now I'm getting stopped on "Wait for host". I'm hoping this indicates server-side glitch but time will tell...

Its happened to me. If you disconnect from the server though & join another (you may need to do this several times) it should come back. I also heard you need to disconnect though within 10 seconds or so if you can otherwise it will 'update' your character.

I lost an AS50 somehow by logging off to fast today. My backpack rolled back to what I had 30mins earlier when I log'd back in.

Also, if you login sometimes, you'll randomly get a new character. Just press respawn & you should have your old one back.

I lost an AS50 somehow by logging off to fast today. My backpack rolled back to what I had 30mins earlier when I log'd back in.

Also, if you login sometimes, you'll randomly get a new character. Just press respawn & you should have your old one back.

I've seen that recomendation, but my character didn't reset though at least not fully, he was still in the same location as when he was last logged out in and still had clips; bandages and food in the ammo slots for rifle/pistol

Duping happens so easy with this version of Day z, and most of the time it will happen to everyone on accident. Yet these accidents are fixed with retarded server problems, like throwing your weapon in a tent before the server restart so it derps and deletes it. Lost an AS50 and that one FAL NVG because stupidly we put it in a tent then the server restarts.

The same thing happened to me today. I only kept what was in my primary inventory. Lost primary weapon, handgun, backpack and toolbet gear. It was the furthest I'd gotten as well. "The server giveth, and the server taketh away."

I too am a victim to this horrible glitch.. Finally managed to find a decent weapon lastnight. Logged in today and it's gone.. Toolbelt, pack, weapons gone. ;_;

I logged in today and my sd pistol ammo dissapeared, my akm and all its ammo is gone from my alice pack. Now i have only my m24 with limited ammo...

The same thing happened to me today. I only kept what was in my primary inventory. Lost primary weapon, handgun, backpack and toolbet gear. It was the furthest I'd gotten as well. "The server giveth, and the server taketh away."

Same here lost all of that. Had every tool plus a full back up with spare rounds and a AK, plus finally had Night Vision. Im gonna keep jumping servers like you guys are saying and hope it all come back. Now Im not gonna jump servers to get better gear, just hope my shit comes back. Cuz Im at the NWAF and thats not good with no guns. Thanks for the help guys.

Edited by DareDiver

I got the best items I ever had yesterday, I lost them when I changed to a more populated server... they never came back.