Sign in to follow this  
LeastDionysus

I feel bad...

I almost did something like that the other day. Thankfully, I asked my group first,

Me, "should I shoot him? would you kill me if I killed the newb?" (to my IRL brother)

Bro, "Yes."

My temptation to be evil was stayed by the virtuous attitude of my faithful family member. If only you had such a companion...

damn, dick move guy.. But, sometimes you can trust people and sometimes you cant, obviously from reading this you weren't feeling to friendly that time LOL

"scumbag" "douchebag" "asshole" "dickbag"

Oh, you're all just whining little bitches. Get over it.

you're a moron for not reading the full thread before posting.

You should feel bad! If you felt anything else after murdering someone in cold blood then there might be a problem!

Screw it. He was dumb enough to trust a complete stranger, in the middle of a zombie infested town - KNOWN FOR IT'S PVP.

That's like going to the NWAF and getting mad when you get shot at - it's a PvP hub and a haven for bandits. I would have shot you in the fucking face the second I saw you, because I would have predicted your trechery, and apparently I'd be perfectly justified in doing so.

Edited by PISTOLcm
  • Like 1

You're failing to understand. I don't think any of us really meant to push him down, hurt his feelings. It was more like playful bullying, joking.

TLDR seriously. It's called playful harassment, someone comes in asking for solace after a terrible incident, and you don't expect people to call him out on his douchebaggery?

Even read the further comments? Christ you're narrowminded and didn't deserve to post here, since you're the only person to really "flame" anything here.

(other than this, because you deserve it whole-heartedly)

Your playful harassment gets really fucking old when you do it in every thread like this though, so no offense taken. ;) PS: I've read every post in the thread, and generally do so before I make a comment. Your playful harassment comes off as funny to no one but yourself in most cases. Stop being a try hard. I haven't flamed anyone. I said people who come here to "playfully" call people scumbags because they chose an action they themselves wouldn't of, is pretty retarded. Playful or not, and truthfully... I don't believe for one second that you were anything but 100% serious. So people who don't play by the rules of a goodie two shoes are all labeled douchebags. K, I think I understand now. *headdesk*

OP: If you take anything from this thread, take this. Do not conform to any play-style other than your own. Play the game how you want to play it.

Edited by KField86

^^Appreciate that, and while it may not have been the most trustworthy thing to shoot that guy, I can understand why people would be mad even if they cover it up by saying it was playful, by shooting him I did create in a sense a bandit, because he will probably never trust anyone in this game again because I shot him after I said I was a friendly and betrayed him. Like I said, I respawned a couple minutes later after feeling bad and hoping that someone who needed that stuff got it over me because well, it was a dick move.

Edited by LeastDionysus

^^Appreciate that, and while it may not have been the most trustworthy thing to shoot that guy, I can understand why people would be mad even if they cover it up by saying it was playful, by shooting him I did create in a sense a bandit, because he will probably never trust anyone in this game again because I shot him after I said I was a friendly and betrayed him. Like I said, I respawned a couple minutes later after feeling bad and hoping that someone who needed that stuff got it over me because well, it was a dick move.

But that's one of the things that makes this game so great. The social interaction underlying in all scenarios. You can feel remorse for a while after doing something selfish, but it'll still be a fun time in the long run.

Is my insult of kumquat not good enough for you?

ಠ_ಠ

• Like 1

Yea, but the thing is just the simple fact you felt remorse, and guilt for doing this -- makes you stand out from 95% of the other people who do it, so don't get so down on yourself. You actually suicided out of guilt. That alone is pretty remarkable. I mean, I'm a bandit. I take pride in that, and no one will ever guilt-trip me into not liking this play-style, but even I have respect for someone who would react the way you did. Like someone else said, even though you may feel guilt for doing this, it's these kind of situations that make DayZ what it is. The human condition. The emotions. And it's the kind of thing you take with you for a while. At least that's how I feel.

Edited by KField86

The novelty of that will wear off. You'll then make it obvious to smart people that you're not friendly while saying your friendly. That's when you have some fun moments.

The novelty of that will wear off. You'll then make it obvious to smart people that you're not friendly while saying your friendly. That's when you have some fun moments.

Well I wanted to be friendly, I am waiting on some friends to purchase the game and I needed someone to give me a blood transfusion but out of sheer curiosity I shot him, which is why I felt bad.

Wow... just wow.

This is why I never approach anyone, ever.

Well I wanted to be friendly, I am waiting on some friends to purchase the game and I needed someone to give me a blood transfusion but out of sheer curiosity I shot him, which is why I felt bad.

Don't it wont be the last time you will kill someone.

You can also eat to restore health.