Sign in to follow this  
Rising (DayZ)

3 Ways To Make The FarmerZ Cry

1.) Whenever you lose connection with the server, your character stays logged in for 10 seconds.

2.) Whenever you log off near any spawn locations (ie indoors), you are automatically teleported one mile away or enough just to place you outside of the town area.

3.) Spawn states within a 1mile radius of the player are saved when you log off.

Edited by Rising

1 mile really. 1.6km from your last location.

so i log out in a town say cherno i get teleported on login to balota or in the middle of a forrest.

you are terrible at ideas. really terrible.

• Like 6

ehh.. i wrote km at first but whatever. make it 100 meters, 250 meters, just enough to teleport you to the t own entrance.

spawn states should be saved for an least an hour. this is common sense, and should have been at least looked at.

I think you shouldnt be allowed to disconnect indoors either. It makes for popping on servers in key spots that much easier.

If you cant password protect or lock a server to make it so you can farm alone then logging out in key points is just about the same thing.

You have an unfair advantage to everyone else that plays the server all day long as where a server hopper farms a key point and bounces around

to other server in that key point or position and just farms people and items.

I think they should have to re run back into town and figure it out again.