sapro93@yahoo.com

Cherno's Finest [Bandit Clan- CA 16] Still recruiting!!

Hey guys, I just wanted to say FUCK YEAH!

Had a hell of a fight with you guys in Cherno. You kept respawning and zerggin' the shit outta the hill.

xD We only had three people though, so I suppose you guys + the entire server would have eventually killed us.

Just wanted to let you guys know we had a hell of a time playin' with you guys ;D Happened about an hour and a half before I made this post on US 1300. Can't remember the guys that were there, but they can get geared and rush that hill pretty quick lmao.

Hah thanks it was a ton of fun. Whoever sniped me from 800+ meters while I was obscured by bushes and sprinting from zombies....my head's off to you....that was a hell of a shot.

How long have you played Dayz?: About 4 weeks.

What is your time Area?: GMT+1

Will you provide as much support as we will support you?: Yes

What is your primary weapon of choice?: AS50 (At Night DMR)

Skype name: MrOliverLJ

DayZ Name : Deitic

How long have you been playing DayZ : 3 weeks

What is your time of area : EST

Will you provide as much support as we will support you? : Yes

What is your primary weapon of choice : as50 day/Dmr night ~ M4a1 cc0 sd /mk48

Skype name : Deitic

I don't have 25 posts, but i won't really be running around posting random nonsense on forums to increase the post count. I'm fully geared and just looking for a tight knit group to roll with. I've made other posts looking for such groups but the ones i usually joined were un-cohesive brats. Let me know on skype if you want to talk if not good luck!

Edited by Deitic

Hah thanks it was a ton of fun. Whoever sniped me from 800+ meters while I was obscured by bushes and sprinting from zombies....my head's off to you....that was a hell of a shot.

:D That was me.

• Like 1

DayZ Name : Marty

How long have you been playing DayZ : Two - Three Weeks

What is your time of area : Central

Will you provide as much support as we will support you? : Yes, and then some

What is your primary weapon of choice : I would love to be a sniper, but I need more training and experience with it to be a sure shot. Therefore, learning to be a sniper as I go, I'll be a machine gunnar in the mean time, but I can really do whatever is needed in the squad(getting gear, looting, support, etc).

Skype name : thebrocksterxx

CA 16 hey? Be there soon with a few boys to tear your little clan apart.

Heh, I'll take the trouble off of these guys' hands. If you're interested in a little engagement, my group would happily ablige.

• Like 1

Heh, I'll take the trouble off of these guys' hands. If you're interested in a little engagement, my group would happily ablige.

we closed our server due to hackers, atleast 8 of them ddosed the server and teled people did some strange things to the scripts, so once rocket fixes up a better hack-proof game well get our home server back online, were currently trying to make US 744 our home right now fyi.

And yeah on US 1300, 3 of us ended up downing 25+ people on that hill, I thought it was elecktro? And I also downed a heli at 800m, and a guy arachuted out and i got him in the head aswell 350m up 800m away, it was a pricless kill :)

we closed our server due to hackers, atleast 8 of them ddosed the server and teled people did some strange things to the scripts, so once rocket fixes up a better hack-proof game well get our home server back online, were currently trying to make US 744 our home right now fyi.

And yeah on US 1300, 3 of us ended up downing 25+ people on that hill, I thought it was elecktro? And I also downed a heli at 800m, and a guy arachuted out and i got him in the head aswell 350m up 800m away, it was a pricless kill :)

Yeah xD

We got a few guns, went back to the hill and nobody was there anymore :c

Heh, when you guys want a friendly little shootout, we might pop in and see what's goin' on.

I guess all of those kills happened after my group left ;)

Edited by Tsyn

Yeah xD

We got a few guns, went back to the hill and nobody was there anymore :c

Heh, when you guys want a friendly little shootout, we might pop in and see what's goin' on.

we have a arsenal again, were all very well geared again, when we were in electro i was trying to kill a girl toon with a lee enfield, in the end i had about 20+ murders a few bandit kills ghuillie l85 etc :P BUt we have found a few good vheciles on 744 and made refuge there, we do hop servers and try to raid wha ever there are populated servers from just battles, to loot raid or fixing up vehicle raids, all fun for us :) If you would like to make an alliance with us that would be awesome, I have been raiding NWOs campsites for days now but they keep doing rollbacks because I just brag about how how bad they put their camping positions. But it's getting late for me at the moment, and i really should have frap that battle at elecktro, it was one of a kind, a heli came and dropped a parachuter!!! Butt, it was their mistake getting within 1k meters of us haha. If you guys fraps'd any of that i would've love to see it :) I would have called it like Bean hill, like hamburger hill, but dayZ style, I saw so many dead bodys up there, it was nuts

Tomorrow US 744 in cherno, see you there kiddo.

We'll be there, shoot me a PM and I'll pop into your TS or somethin' ;)

we have a arsenal again, were all very well geared again, when we were in electro i was trying to kill a girl toon with a lee enfield, in the end i had about 20+ murders a few bandit kills ghuillie l85 etc :P BUt we have found a few good vheciles on 744 and made refuge there, we do hop servers and try to raid wha ever there are populated servers from just battles, to loot raid or fixing up vehicle raids, all fun for us :) If you would like to make an alliance with us that would be awesome, I have been raiding NWOs campsites for days now but they keep doing rollbacks because I just brag about how how bad they put their camping positions. But it's getting late for me at the moment, and i really should have frap that battle at elecktro, it was one of a kind, a heli came and dropped a parachuter!!! Butt, it was their mistake getting within 1k meters of us haha. If you guys fraps'd any of that i would've love to see it :) I would have called it like Bean hill, like hamburger hill, but dayZ style, I saw so many dead bodys up there, it was nuts

L85's were from my group. AS50's were from my group, Ghillies, GPS, NVGS, etc. Most of the decent shit was probably from my group xD We were trying to get off of the mountain but a bunch of rando's were shooting at me, so I couldn't resist returning fire ;)

Johnny died from a rando, I died from a rando, and I think Sapro killed Sequisha

Edited by Tsyn

DayZ Name : Sothe

How long have you been playing DayZ : I've been around sence 1.5.6...so around three months or so.

What is your time of area : Pacific Standard Time

Will you provide as much support as we will support you? : Yes.

What is your primary weapon of choice : [sniper, Medic, Support]

Skype name : Nue_tan

L85's were from my group. AS50's were from my group, Ghillies, GPS, NVGS, etc. Most of the decent shit was probably from my group xD We were trying to get off of the mountain but a bunch of rando's were shooting at me, so I couldn't resist returning fire ;)

Johnny died from a rando, I died from a rando, and I think Sapro killed Sequisha

were all 3 of you in ghuillies proned by each other, i snuck up behind all of you with a lee, and my friend hellsan had a l85 looking at one guy, he opened fire, one guy started scattering around so i shot him down before he saw me, one of the proneed guys looked up and took me out, hell downed anothder guy and he thought the last dude alt f4'd, i think he just switched position

I had a L85 with around 4-5 mags of SD rounds, but thats all I had. I was at the school building, poping shots, but I don't think I hit anything. I hate that gun... What I did get from it though was your thermals, all 3 of them. (I think it was two at the time. We had been assuilting the hill for a while, trying to kill you guys there with hatchets, atleast sapro had. There was a guy in the smaller hill overlook a bit more south with an ak, was he yours? or a random.)

Anyways, after I wasted all the mags, I looked around for another gun. There was a lee enfield in the building, and 2 randos came to the building and were all scared of me and shit. I told them that there were snipers on that hill, and that they could have some loot if they protected me while i used the lee enfield.

At the end, there were about 100 zombie corpeses on the 2nd level of that building, all done by crowbar and hatchet.

The assault plan was to have Sapro come up behind you with his lee enfield. He sat at the top while i gave him positions with my thermal, the best that I could get. We saw 2 people there, near each other. I was going to draw your fire and have sapro fire and kill you. Distance was about 600m at the time.

We got into position. Me with my lee enfield at the school building, prone so you couldn't see me, but I could see you. and Sapro, behind you. I came up, and took the first shot.

The first shot hit and killed someone that was prone, towards the center of the hill. I think it was a headshot. It aggroed the entire mess of zombies around elektro. I feared for my life, not knowing if the randos were even near me, or if they had wondered off. I figuried, fuck it, and kept shooting. Luckily, they hadn't abandoned me.

First the first shot, I knew the range of the lee, and proceided to take pop shots at anything I saw move in the hill. I missed a ton, always having to adjust a pixel or two more, while the gun was all waving around. I prone-d a couple of times to reload, but spent around 70 or so lee rounds on shooting you guys. I think I got a couple of hits.

Sapro went down after killing one of your guys. Afterthe 3rd person on the hill died, (i think I got him), I got to the top ot the hospital, and got taken out by a silenced weapon. (how lame)

I then re-spawned at electro, near by, and procieded to run to my corpse and get my loots. I saw someone running to the bodies, and knew it was one of you, and that you would get there first, which Is why I didn't go right to the bodies. I ran into the couple of people who helped defend me, they now had guns. I said, friendly, lets loot. We went up to the hill, and I ended up shooting one of them with a lee or something like that. They had an as50 which i looted. Sapro was at the bottom of the hill, and we engaged eachother, because he doesn't know how to use comms, and neither do I, he ended up killing me. After that, we went to the hill to the center of electro, west of that hill, and just took pop shots with the as50 at people.

It was a gas killing you guys at 800m with a lee. That thing is pretty awesome. <3

Edited by hellsan631

I would love to give this try and my first clan. No spies here

But i wanna know the time zone so i know i wont be on myself

DayZ Name : Unitus

How long have you been playing DayZ : 1-2 months

What is your time of area :Eastern time

What is your primary weapon of choice? assault rifles fav is M4A1 CCO SD

Skype name : unitus77

DayZ Name :Vindictivex and Joseph.

How long have you been playing DayZ :3 weeks

What is your time of area : Pacific

What is your primary weapon of choice : Sniper and my friend a spotter.

Skype name : Airsoftdan

DayZ Nameplate: Sargon

How long I've been playing: About a week\

Timezone: Pacific Time (-8)

Will we have mutual support: Of coarse :)

Weapon of choice: I would like to have a sniper rifle but havn't had the chance to train with one. Im fairly good with the AR's however.

Steam: cruelity1

Cherno's finest sounds like a police force, maybe you should consider policing instead of banditry