I had the same problem!!! <_<

FIxed it though :D

Update arma beta to Build 95054 or 95099 (new one to me) <_< http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php/

Update battleye to v1.61.94876 http://www.battleye.com/download.html

It does work trust me! :D

Itchy is crying in the corner !!!

FFS USE SEARCH FEATURE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think it's anything on your side right now. A lot of servers are having issues right now and there are a lot of players who are unable to join a game. I have had limited success joining servers lately.

+1

Edited by Flexho

every time i click a server it says "Wait for host"

I reinstalled BE and beta patch, i use six Launcher

Anyone has a fix for this?

I feel the only fix is the grab the nearest can o beans and go spray every mother fucker who even dares offer you a can of sugar free beans in replacement!

Fuck the sugar free beans, I want high cholesterol!

Side note: I've spent 3 hours (weep) trying to get onto a server tonight with no fucking luck due to 'wait for host' messages.

Just checked fuck all wrong with it!!! B) UK user random UK server everything fine!!!!

Check you files guys and make sure the server you join is running the correct version!!!! ;)

with the BE it only says it has 32 bit, but i have 64 bit, should i download it anyway?

Makes no odds the game is 32bit and 64bit covers 32bit make sure it goes in Program files (x86)!!! ;)

I've done all the things/guide lines people have posted and i'm getting the error 'Error creating Direct3D 9 graphical engine' i am a steam user and i'm attempting to use the six launcher.

Even when i go through arma 2 OA i sometimes get into a game, but the zombies don't do anything or i get an error saying Arma 2 OA reinforcements has stopped working.

Please help anyone

Wow. Im finally in a server. A blacked out midnight cant see shit server, but a server nonetheless! I have enough rage to go to the NW airfield and bamboozle all those hoarding motherfuckers with my 3 day unused M14 rifle.

Out with anger, in with love. So my doctors say, bwahahaha!