I can't get the controls right, how do I aim down sights, how do I crouch, how do I jump over things? Can somebody explain most controls you need? Please, I really can't figure it out!

I can explain it with two words: Boot Camp.

Now you're wondering why those words are important. That's the name of the tutorial in the single player menu.

right click' date=' x, you can't jump, but you can go over some obstacles by pressing v.

[/quote']

Richt click only zooms in and doens't bring up the aims on my pistol, I had it stuck on aiming down sights one time and died.

I can explain it with two words: Boot Camp.

Now you're wondering why those words are important. That's the name of the tutorial in the single player menu.

Cool' date=' I'll have to play some regular Arma II to get used to it I guess.

Sorry if I'm coming over as a n00b, I honestly am, but it's no way to treat me bad, misterzen. (I've check that a few times but can't figure it out, still)

Maintain right click to zoom.

Click once to aim.

Ah, thanks.

Thanks for the quick answers, I've added some reputation to the users I found helpful.

/thread

Look in the arma 2 folder, there should be a manual as well as a sheet that recap all keys you have to know.

You really need to do the tutorials.

Arma isn't something that's pick-up-able.

Previously I had considered setting up a tutorial server to try to help guys out but realised they would need an additional tutorial just to use the voice chat and its broken in any case. :-/

Some stuff when you get used to the interface you'll get yourself. (chating wont help you scout or spot for sniper etc.

And you can always rebind controls to your liking.

You can also use 2x binds which is handy so you can keep all your controls close to your fingers.

Thanxs Snail! These are great, already printed them off to help me get used to the keys.