Filmmaster

Looking for a good survival partner(s)

Hey guys, today I decided that it sucks dying solo. I was chased up a ladder by zombies. Then I was slugged in the chest by a sniper bullet. I went unconscious and fell of the side of the building. I broke my legs. And I was still unconscious. Then zombies proceeded to eat me alive.( well, unconscious) and that was an epic death. But, I want 1 or 2 other people to be my allies. Someone I can trust. I haven't respawned from that death yet because I want to start fresh. I have already determined a good home server. I just want to know if anyone wants to team up with me :). Just include your in game name and your Skype username. and you have to be 14-15 years old.(I'm fifteen by the way) and be a good survivor. We will talk a bit in Skype chat and we will figure things out and I'll tell you the server.

Hey FilmMaster! im 13 but very mature (My maturity level is ..69) anyway i will team with you ive been playing alot and got most of the game down. i too would like to team up! Skype Nick.Smite

Hey guys, today I decided that it sucks dying solo. I was chased up a ladder by zombies. Then I was slugged in the chest by a sniper bullet. I went unconscious and fell of the side of the building. I broke my legs. And I was still unconscious. Then zombies proceeded to eat me alive.( well, unconscious) and that was an epic death. But, I want 1 or 2 other people to be my allies. Someone I can trust. I haven't respawned from that death yet because I want to start fresh. I have already determined a good home server. I just want to know if anyone wants to team up with me :). Just include your in game name and your Skype username. and you have to be 14-15 years old.(I'm fifteen by the way) and be a good survivor. We will talk a bit in Skype chat and we will figure things out and I'll tell you the server.

You can join our group add me on skype both of you. Skype: TylerIsTooPro

I'll join you. I can skype later if you want

Ingame username Vindicator.

Skype Username: wagnersuperior

Edited by Vindicator

Hey guys, I can't select any of you right now, my day z is having problems again...

Hey Film, I'm 15 and would like someone to play along with also, if your interested Bucs-boy-14 on skype, add me if you would like to play

ATTENTION! I am making a three man team. I already have a good buddy from Canada. If you guys are still interested, make a post and include your age ( I am not accepting any younger than 14 and any older than 15) include your in game name and Skype username. You must be a good survivor. We kinda promote a shoot on sight mentality. But I don't want to kill people, I just have too. I can't tell you how many times I've tried being friendly to people, and getting killed. And include any extra notes about yourself. If your accepted, I'm giving you my beans