FrankFisher

Camo Suits? Where are they?

I'm trying to find them camo suits because they look bloody awesome, does anyone know where they spawn, I am not talking about ghillie suits.

By camo suit do you mean ghillie suits? They can be found is Residential/Civilian areas like Castles or restaurants as well as Helicopter Crash Sites.

• Like 1

I'm trying to find them camo suits because they look bloody awesome, does anyone know where they spawn, I am not talking about ghillie suits.

By camo suit do you mean ghillie suits? They can be found is Residential/Civilian areas like Castles or restaurants as well as Helicopter Crash Sites.

You should run for president.

On topic:

It seems they have been patched out for unknown reasons. I was not documented in the patch notes. I really hope they come back, camo and ghillie both.

Edited by Max Planck

He very cleary said he is not talking about ghillie suits...

*Edit* Didnt mean to say the same shit as Max but seems we posted at almost the same time

Edited by -Scarecrow-

you have my beans ;)

No idea what's going on. We've found a Ghillie on a dead survivor after the 1.7.2.3 patch and hesitated to put it on (we died afterwards anyway).

After that, we haven't found a single Camo/Ghillie in either residential or crash sites. It's not documented, so I assume it's just a bug that prevents them from spawning?

Edited by Ceallach