Sign in to follow this  
CraigWazHere

Scottish 14 and 16 year old looking for a bandit group

Scottish 14 and 16 year olds looking for a group.

Only recruit us if you have a moderate understanding of the game, a working mic and good English.

We mostly play seriously but we're up for a laugh.

Minors involved in banditry, what is this world coming to!!

Everyone. is. a. bandit. I've never came across someone who hasn't shot me, unless unarmed.

• Like 1

Minors involved in banditry, what is this world coming to!!

Honestly I don't see why people are like this I'm a 16 year old bandit that is mature and not some dumbass who camps cherno looking for killcount. Not every "minor" is some COD playing douche. Give them a chance and btw if you still need a clan add me on skype as roflquoffle

Honestly I don't see why people are like this I'm a 16 year old bandit that is mature and not some dumbass who camps cherno looking for killcount. Not every "minor" is some COD playing douche. Give them a chance and btw if you still need a clan add me on skype as roflquoffle

Really? I think all 16 year olds are little shits no matter how mature they think they are until they become 18.

I've a group of 4 people from London We are all 15ish and play at weekends and holidays. We aren't really serious- we don't have a leader- but we play fairly tacticaclly and don't dome retarded stuff. We mostly travel between military loot spawns tracking other players to kill, looking for vehicles, meeting up with each other etc. We've played the game a lot and we are pretty causual and just play whenever people hop on skype. PM me if you want to play with us sometime.

Edited by SurvivingTortoise