iansjaeger@gmail.com

UK123 New Veteran server in UK [UTC-6]

Server Name: UK123

Slots: 50

Difficulty: Veteran

DayZ Version:1.7.2.6

Arma2 Beta Version:96584

Time Zone: UTC - 6 (Geared towards professionals in UK who can only play after 5:30pm)

Rules: Typical DayZ rules apply. No kicking for admins or members,In-game VOIP is allowed.

Admin Contact: Myself on here

Current players are getting a ping of between 20ms-80ms (Dependent on location)

Server reboots are performed with 15 minutes notice

Any further info required, don't hesitate to ask.

Update: Server now as Hacker free as can be due to the usage of custom script detection files. I have personally removed most of the hacked in weapons too so overall this should be a much more fun server to play on and I am nearly always active ingame ([JB]An Affected Man)

Edited by jaegerbomb
  • Like 1

Who hosts it?

If you where did you host it from, I'm looking at servers ATM and want a cheap one.

Where about in uk is it hosted?

Heya Jaegerbomb, thanks for setting up a server for us working folks in the UK. Also cheers for taking care of the hackers messing about on the server last night. Got a problem today though, the server appears to be down for the last couple of hours. Any update?.

*Edit Ignore. Server is alive again!.

Edited by locash
  • Like 1

IRL friend of the Jaeger bomb, in game Handle atm is *** The Rapephant.

Server is up and down a little, essentially if Jaeger notices people trying to run scripts in there he will kick them, if they come back what he did before was block all ports for 5-10 minutes until they get bored and move on.

Kind of sucky if you're right on top of a downed helo but better than having everyone script killed I would say. I was averaging pings like 140 everywhere else and or getting lag spikes and hangs. Averaging ping is a ridonkulous 28ms now for me.

He's also a server technician IRL so when the DayZ staff break the updates and all the other server admins are moaning, he's on mumble with me fixing it and getting it back on and running.

That enough love for you JB?

Cheers for patching up so quickly, much appreciated. Said it before but its great having a server with an active admin, do you accept donations towards costs?.

He was active last night getting shot to shit in Cherno by a guy called Raged lol - MK48 mod 0 on the streets in cherno?! The town will be painted red.

For those who missed the top post server is down temporarily for a couple of hours as it is moving to a 55 slot server (Jaeger emptied some Coffee grinds into the CPU sockets).

ITS UP GO GO GO GO GO.

Edited by Bacon Surfboard

I was playing on that server, got teleported to beach and shot, jees.

• Like 1

This. Definitely a hacker in there and nothing done about it although Jaegerbomb himself is in the server.

• Like 1

This. Definitely a hacker in there and nothing done about it although Jaegerbomb himself is in the server.

Same happend to me! I fucking lost my all loot. plz admins serious do something! But good server except hacker atm. :s Edited by Antsu
  • Like 1

Same happend to me! I fucking lost my all loot. plz admins serious do something! But good server except hacker atm. :s

Unfortunately this happened on our server too and as admin there was nothing we could do to stop it then or even if it happens again....best i could do was to shut the server off ASAP for a short time and hope the hacker goes elsewhere,but there is nothing to stop him coming back since i have no idea who it was and no way of knowing either unless someone knows what to look for in the log files for suspicious activity?

Unfortunately this happened on our server too and as admin there was nothing we could do to stop it then or even if it happens again....best i could do was to shut the server off ASAP for a short time and hope the hacker goes elsewhere,but there is nothing to stop him coming back since i have no idea who it was and no way of knowing either unless someone knows what to look for in the log files for suspicious activity?

Couldn't admin check logs and see who killed who? In example Player A gets teleported by Player B and kills Player A. Admin checks server logs that Player B killed Player A.

There are marines walking on street with l85s, talibans with shit ton of goats.. and stuff like that eh.

Couldn't admin check logs and see who killed who? In example Player A gets teleported by Player B and kills Player A. Admin checks server logs that Player B killed Player A.

If only it were that easy, the current state of logs are nigh unusable unless you have a few hours to sit and scrape through them.

If only it were that easy, the current state of logs are nigh unusable unless you have a few hours to sit and scrape through them.

Ctrl + F?

Ctrl + F?

Isn't as simple as looking for 'A killed by B' unfortunately.

JeagerBomb , a hacker have just destroyed all the camp , and we all die , he just throw a nuclear bomb . -2M blood lol ?

We lost all AS50 , M9SD . ghillie , ect...

A mate of me guild is uploading a video