boomnet@blueyonder.co.uk

Where do you play DayZ?

Nothing special for me. Random 20$ keyboard, random 8$ mouse, random free mouse pad came with an old book, and the speakers are 4 year old, one of them does not work.

The 'monitor' is actually my room TV, because my monitor broke about 1 and a half year ago, although pretty big(26"), it has low res (1360x768).

Only thing that bares to not be low-class is the computer itself with some mid-end hardware.

This is my setup. Photo was taken the other week, before I started playing DayZ. Running FFXIV and EVE. DayZ is done on my laptop, and the desktop to the right is for maps, internet, etc.

[attachment=288]

Posted in the gallery, but I guess more fitting here....

dayz.jpg

Three 40" LED TV's driven by dual GTX560Ti 448 Cores. Obutto setup modified with a custom adjustable montor mount. Lower 23" screen for guage output when flying Falcon 4.

Three 40" LED TV's driven by dual GTX560Ti 448 Cores. Obutto setup modified with a custom adjustable montor mount. Lower 23" screen for guage output when flying Falcon 4.

epic setup! I am sure that is a dream to play on! full immersion!

I really need a new headset, any recommendations? im considering the Logitech G930 becuase its wireless and i hate cords.

18vgt.jpg

L3vTK.jpg