Bandit drama mine

OHNOEZ, BANDITS

PEEPULZ WHO R BANDITS R LIKE HITLER

I've played many videogames now, and many online ones. Some of them had some nice drama potential.

When I was 11, I was playing Diablo II, where I began to appreciate the taste of the drama when looting stuff that other people wanted.

I also played CS 1.6 in which everybody called you a hacker, Guild Wars, which was so community based that somehow the drama was intense, and then EVE (I guess I don't need to explain how EVE and drama are related, since a lot of you apparently come from there)

But I have rarely seen such a drama goldmine in a videogame before.

It's like, just as if the burst of adrenaline when killing one or many opponents and the euphory of looting a M16 on a dead survivor wasn't enough, what the survivors say when they are butthurt is just sometimes incredibly fun. Bonus point if they ragequit then.

ITT, post anything related to bandit drama. Stuff that you were told by butthurt victims, youtube rage, etc ....

Bonus point if you can post screenshots showing people raging in the group chat (F12 to take a screenshot on steam).

Come on people, tell your drama stories.

I'll start the thread with that video (which isn't mine)

... Don't forget to check it on youtube for the drama.

I once waited just outside of Elektro during a firefight. There were 2 survivors and 2 bandits duking it out.

I announced on Side channel that I was the one that got all 4, rage and drama ensued.

Haha I always answer to people in the chat saying 'Friendly?'. I always respond to those and say I'm not. Seen a few guys die after that, quite funny literally.

Haha I always answer to people in the chat saying 'Friendly?'. I always respond to those and say I'm not. Seen a few guys die after that' date=' quite funny literally.

[/quote']

Oh my god, you dick! Hahahaha

I do something similar, when someone is having a little "friendly" chat, me and some start screaming at the chat that "X WILL BACKSTAB BRO KILL HIM".

me and my friend sometimes run around with shotguns specifically with pellet so we can kneecap/knockout people and when there on the ground my friend runs up with the revolver and stares at them before point blank headshoting them

much rage ensues

Whenever someone rages really bad in chat after being killed by my group or me, I just say "I needed the beans." and they flip out usually rage quitting.

Here's some soft rage.

49af4421cccf53bd6d1d0dd9e1ebd.png

(note the red grass background - there was a flare)

4-5 idiots died at the same time, different places, different killers - one of them was killed by me. Therefore people were answering to people they didn't killed while they killed someone else, who was himslef raging on someone else, etc. Pretty fun imo