Atroxy

Files are not signed by a key accepted by this server

Hi,

I've been searching and searching for a solution to this problem, but after many tries I have given up.

So I have the physical copy of Arma 2 and the steam version of Arrowhead. Both installed and both work. I also installed the latest AO update and installed it.

After that I got the latest version of DayZ and placed it in the arrowhead folder under addons, @Dayz.

When I launch combined Operations i get entry errors and stuff. But it does load. When I select a server and try to join it says that I have been kicked from the server. After that, when I try another server it gives me "Files (a bunch of files are listed) are not signed by a key accepted by this server" ... . And I get it with all the servers.

I also updated the latest beta patch etc. Still this message pops up.

The funny part is, that I have been able to play DayZ. But there's only 2% chance I get onto a server.

Has anybody got some advice? Anyone who had this problem and found a working solution?

Many Thanks

Iv been having the exact same problem, i bought both Arma 2 and OA off amazon, and i can get into 1/50 servers i try whats the problem?

I have no idea what the problem is or how to solve it

Start only Arma II. Not OA and not DayZ. Look at the right bottom of the menu. If your version there is 1.07XXXXX then you have to download and install the 1.11 patch for Arma II http://www.arma2.com/index.php?option=com_rokdownloads&view=file&id=777%3Aarma2-patch-1&Itemid=20〈=en

Then try to run DayZ.

This solved all problems for me. The signed data and the dayz_anim issue.

Hope it helps :)

Having the same problem. Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA are the latest versions. I saw another thread that said just to delete the files so i tried that but everytime I log in to a server it kicks me and gives me another list of items to delete. Please help I have been trying to fix this so I can play DayZ for 2 days now.

Thanks

yea i need some help too with this problem only thing is.. i was playing fine earlier today then next time i logged in without changing any files on my computer at all it started with that tihing

I sorted this problem by adding ;@dayz to the cmd file, see dayz wiki installation for more info