Delta Smoke 01

Ninja tent is gone. Along with our motorbike n tractor :(

K so i logged on acorn 01 today and our ultra ninja stashed tent and motorbike were gone. Fair enough a tractor is easyly found (thats why we stashed it 2 miles from our tent n bike) but the others were so well hidden in the middle of no mans land that i doubt they were found. Anyone else lost anything on acorn 01 ? Think the admin updated the beta and now i cant get in without battleeye kicking me after a minute or 2. Any advice would be great.

Edited by Delta Smoke 01

Its not hard to find vehicle stashes, I get all my loot from them. You just have to know where people tend to think there stuff is safe.

Did you leave it outside the map. It respawns quickly then.

if the tent is completely gone like not even trashed the server needs restart probs no tents or bike/cars so on

• Like 1

As DeNiro said in Ronin: Where there's a tractor, there's a tent.

Tent was +2 miles away from camp. Not even in the same area. No it wasnt out of the map mate, just a nice stash place i know of that isnt viewable unless you are literally 2 meters away. Perhaps it will appear with a restart thanks for the feedback guys :)

yeah its a glitch, right now there arent any vehicles on due to this glitch, we will restart somewhere this afthernoon (Im friends with the admin) anyway, if you want to talk to the admins yourself 85.236.100.85:15767 thats the teamspeak channel

EDIT: teamspeak channel is opptical.co.uk

Edited by Dutchguy