oleg86@msn.com

Ghilli suits no longer spawn in residential areas?

I haz Ghillie on :) I haz10 more in camp :D

Something tells me your lying.

probably the fact your misspelling three letter words.

Edited by Shy Guy Sterlok
  • Like 1

I haz Ghillie on :) I haz10 more in camp :D

I tried putting one from a tent I found a couple days ago and played for about an hour but then when I disconnected I got rolled back 30 mins at least and the ghilli was taken off me.

I tried putting one from a tent I found a couple days ago and played for about an hour but then when I disconnected I got rolled back 30 mins at least and the ghilli was taken off me.

yep, looked for 1 for two days, and when i finally found one in a tent, it was gone after a relog ....

If you check out this loot map http://dayzdb.com/ma...em=Ghillie Suit

It shows no spawn locations for Ghillie Suit.

It also says (on the right in the meny/info area)

Loot current for version 1.7.2.3!

So based on the lack of confirmation about looted ghillie suits post 1.7.2.3 patch in multiple threads, and this map database not even listing any spawn locations, I have to just go with the ghillie suit not being on the loot table in this patch/build.

We had guys looking for one now for days (since 1.7.2.3 came out) without finding one in neither smaller residental areas, the larger cities (supermarkets, apartments, offices etc), or military areas like airfields and crash sites.

Edited by xwhitemousex

If you check out this loot map http://dayzdb.com/ma...em=Ghillie Suit

It shows no spawn locations for Ghillie Suit.

It also says (on the right in the meny/info area)

So based on the lack of confirmation about looted ghillie suits post 1.7.2.3 patch in multiple threads, and this map database not even listing any spawn locations, I have to just go with the ghillie suit not being on the loot table in this patch/build.

We had guys looking for one now for days (since 1.7.2.3 came out) without finding one in neither smaller residental areas, the larger cities (supermarkets, apartments, offices etc), or military areas like airfields and crash sites.

it spawns in players tents, we have like 8 people with ghillie suits, and we got 5 more, just by raiding another random players tent like 10k away, go to the edge of the map and start running lol, it takes maybe 5-6 hours to find the tent, but its worth it, and no hacks involved lol.