Sign in to follow this  
E-Z

HACKER US346

Required:

* Server this happened on. US346

* Time that it happened including your timezone. 9:30 pm - 9:45 Pm brisbane timezone GMT +10

* What happened during the incident. was watching over newly repaired vehicle, when it magically starts to drive away. i fgure its a player, open fire with my m249saw, it eventually explodes, i think he is dead so go too loot, and his body is invisible, blood pouring out of nothing, then the blood starts moving, by this time the rest of the clan has gathered and we try shooting the invisible player for a while, yell we are recording and will get him banned, he dissapears

Optional:

- Video proof - coming very soon

- Pictures

CiC- clutch was the offender AFAIK, as when the car exploded, he died, then repawned a few times and was back

I am uploading video proof as we speak, and can attest to the above comment.

To the hacker- I hope you're mum gets punched in the face for raising such a piece of shit child...

PS. Nelso fingered your mum

• Like 1

I was there also - for more info the blood was pissing out of what was obviously an invisible body, and he started running around chasing some of us while being shot many times untill we got on direct chat and told him we were recording and had his username, at which point he logged off.

He'll be server banned sometime in the next 9 hours.

We also banned that "MothaFuckaImill" guy from the previous thread.

Keep on reporting hackers on our server, we very much appreciate it and are striving to keep the server clean and operating smoothly.

With help from people like yourselves, the server will stay alive.

Stop playing on US servers. They seem to attract the most cheaters and scrubs.

Something to do with the water in the US, I think it changes the testosterone to estrogen ratio and makes all the people here pussies who can't play the game as a game.

i would but aus servers are shit compaired to the US servers, i prefer a 200+ ping and over 30 fps then 60 ping and 8 fps

Hey SausageFingers, your group looks like a pretty cool bunch to play with. I only have 1 other person to play with on US346 as the clan I am part of rents their own server so they never play on mine. Would I be able to roll around with you blokes?

CiC Clutch was also banned.

Edited by zedenstrife

yeah dude, join our team speak

50.194.78.35:9987

channel PFC