billtheboss

Looking for people to join me and my mate

Basically me and my mate were wandering round from the NE airfield to the NW and we got owned by a group of players..so we decided that maybe a 2 man squad isn't that good an idea!

I work so am usually on about 21:00GMT most nights but my mate will be on most days whenever.

We are looking for people who are up for a laugh while roaming round looting the hell out the place! We only get serious when we have to...

Any replies would be sweet

• Like 1

i wuldnt mind joining up with you guys do u hav skype or vent?

We both have skype, will have to get back to you on friends name but mine is killaostrich

.SO has a large group of people most of us are ex pro-gamers and we would love to have more people to play around with. hit me up via pm if your intrested.

I would love to join a group like this. It doesnt look super serious but doesnt blow off the need for a larger group. I've been playing solo for a while now and often get killed while im looting and theres noone to watch my back. If you would let me in this group i would be very grateful. Oh and tell me if you're cool with a skype friend request cuz i don't want to send that without you replying to this.

Edited by themooserider

How do you go about knowing who is online or not? Check your Skype friends list?

EDIT: I am interested in joining a group, by the way. I'm just wondering the ease/accessibility of playing with online friends.

Edited by RevApoc

I might be up for it but I don't wanna join a big clan. If you guys are gonna roll with a maximum of 4 people then count me in. Hit me up on my Steam so we can chat.

dickhat you have to keep in mind that even with 10+ people there would probably be substantially less on at the same time, not to mention in the same area...

My steam name is Jesse_James3. I am in a group but would consider joining you all if you have an active group.