Sign in to follow this  
Ernir

Where the helicopters?

I've never seen a helicopter in air just a crashed one (that was on fire and that made the whole world burn too) for 2-3 weeks ago. Where are they? I have looked for them everywhere but never found one! It makes me sad :(

they have been taken out and will be brought in possibly in the future... next time use the search function this has been talked about before ;)

I kinda like it when I see a chopper fly overhead. Makes me feel a sense of 'hope' for humanity in my world of pain. :(

One was flying around the NW airfield today. Scared the hell out of me and I hid in a house. Wanted to kill them and take it but it was a five man group.

You find them on private hive servers, one of the reason of why im stick playing on these servers recently. It simply amazing scouting with a heli when you have one, or follow ppl with one around to map to find their base camp to steal it.

Yesterday we found a enemy clan in Berezino with a choppa, they were five of them, they touched the ground to loot the military camp .. we known about it and we awaited the right moment to ambush em.. one of us died, we shoot down 3 of them, the pilot managed to escape leaving his mates on the ground while the other aboard were minigunning us .. they saved the choppa, we saved our lives.

Exciting moments.. unfortunately they are lost on the official servers (and i dunno for what reason...).

How long time do you mean with "possible future"? day(z)/weeks/months?

I've never seen a helicopter in air just a crashed one (that was on fire and that made the whole world burn too) for 2-3 weeks ago. Where are they? I have looked for them everywhere but never found one! It makes me sad :(

me too just saw one crashed thats all

One was flying around the NW airfield today. Scared the hell out of me and I hid in a house. Wanted to kill them and take it but it was a five man group.

how can there be a chopper if they're disabled WTF

But, i havent seen a post from staff where they telling that the choppers are gone? i've spend more than 20 hours looking for them now -_-

how can there be a chopper if they're disabled WTF

Are you the dumbest person on this forum? All I see you make are dumb posts. Scroll up before you post; choppers are still on private hive servers.

Edited by Targeter_NL

They are broken, fuel tanks cant be repaired and what not if they take any damage. Its one of the things the early Day-z community really enjoyed and I think we will find them back in the game soon.

seen em on uk 1 - private server though.

But i think anders the dev said they are all taken out of every server now, official ones anyway.

Edited by MessHall

Are you the dumbest person on this forum? All I see you make are dumb posts. Scroll up before you post; choppers are still on private hive servers.

How do you tell if it's a private server? It's the same character I play on every other server with unless every other server is private also.

Edited by DBSOempathy

Wait what?

I heard and saw a chopper while playing yesterday, it was on a UK server. No mistake I saw it flying pretty close