Sign in to follow this  
haroldsax

Just Updated To Most Current Beta Patch, Cannot Join Servers.

SixLauncher just updated my beta patch to 95054, and now I cannot join any servers. I get either a Battleye Initialization Failure (planning on fixing in the morning) or I simply can't get through "Wait For Host". I'm just curious if any others are getting this issue, and if people have found a fix. There's something I'm planning on trying, but I don't know if it's pertaining to my current problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to post #9 to go to a fix that helped me out.

Edited by HaroldSax
  • Like 3

Have you tried manually updating the BattleEye Dll's from the site?

you could also try removing BattleEye and reinstalling it?

I'm going to attempt that now. I just manually updated my BE client.

Edited by HaroldSax

SixLauncher just updated my beta patch to 95054, and now I cannot join any servers. I get either a Battleye Initialization Failure (planning on fixing in the morning) or I simply can't get through "Wait For Host". I'm just curious if any others are getting this issue, and if people have found a fix. There's something I'm planning on trying, but I don't know if it's pertaining to my current problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm having this exact problem. Not sure why SixLauncher waited 4 days to update my client as I see threads where people are complaining about this that are about 4 days old.

I've tried rolling back the update and I get the same result.

Not really sure what else there is to do besides wait, some people have had success applying the patch (95054) manually.

Now SL isn't even fetching servers, which means I can't even verify that the BE failure is gone.

Edited by HaroldSax

yep same prob kinda sucks evrytime i can play for a hour or two DayZ is fked up ...

I am able to connect after fixing my BattlEye.

Go to that thread, and download the file next to Battle Update. I was able to load into a server with that.

http://dayzmod.com/f...ttleeye-update/

Damn, did not work for me. I'm going to try deleting the DayZ folder and running SixLauncher.

I would like to delete the DayZ folder so I can reinstall via Six Launcher, but I don't know the location nor the folder I have to delete...

The only folder that has dayz in it is the mpmissions folder under my documents etc.

Goddamit, Im confused... I cant be bothered to do the battleeye crap nor sit here and wait :emptycan: empty tin can for me :(

Also do we just sit here and wait? will this eventually b fixed in like a day or 2

Edited by Gunz_A_Blazing

I would like to delete the DayZ folder so I can reinstall via Six Launcher, but I don't know the location nor the folder I have to delete...

The only folder that has dayz in it is the mpmissions folder under my documents etc.

To my knowledge it's a folder named @DayZ. Do a search on your computer for it and it should come up.

I also for some reason just got a SixLauncher update, not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Taken from a mail I received from Vilayer, I'm at work so can't test this myself:

We have been forced to update ARMA2OA to the 95054 patch however, the client side Battleye has had issues with the latest version and six updater.

Six Updater does not include the latest update (v1.61.94945+) as of yet, so all players using SIX updater will not be able to connect to the latest updated servers.

The will be kicked by Battleye if they try to join.

DayZ and Sixupdater have both been informed of this issue and is currently working on releasing the update via six updater.

If you are having issues on your client side, you will need to update your battleye client for your game manually by doing the following (This is only until six updater releases the update):

Here is the file you need to update: http://www.battleye....61/BEClient.dll

If you want to download it directly from Battleyes website here is the link : http://www.battleye.com/download.html

Please make sure you update VERSION v1.61.94945+

You will need to overwrite the BEClient.dll in all instances of your installation.

Once you have done so start your game and enjoy.

Edited by Hakultair
  • Like 1

Taken from a mail I received from Vilayer, I'm at work so can't test this myself:

We have been forced to update ARMA2OA to the 95054 patch however, the client side Battleye has had issues with the latest version and six updater.

Six Updater does not include the latest update (v1.61.94945+) as of yet, so all players using SIX updater will not be able to connect to the latest updated servers.

DayZ and Sixupdater have both been informed of this issue and is currently working on releasing the update via six updater.

If you are having issues on your client side, you will need to update your battleye client for your game manually by doing the following (This is only until six updater releases the update):

If you want to download it directly from Battleyes website here is the link : http://www.battleye.com/download.html

You will need to overwrite the BEClient.dll in all instances of your installation.

any 64 bit downloads?????????

Thank you! I downloaded from BE website and overwrote the battleye dll in both my

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2\BattlEye

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\BattlEye

folders. Now the game launches through Six Launcher and I can connect to servers and play.

Although some servers still give me "wait for host," have they not updated on their end maybe?

The wait for host is more than likely due to the beta patch that SixLauncher forced on everyone. Some servers you can connect, some you can't, it is just a vicious cycle of staggered updating.

The wait for host is more than likely due to the beta patch that SixLauncher forced on everyone. Some servers you can connect, some you can't, it is just a vicious cycle of staggered updating.

Ok so on the right of the six launcher where it says version what numbers can we conncet too

Ok so on the right of the six launcher where it says version what numbers can we conncet too

That's just the version of DayZ that is current, not the beta patch that is current. You can see the beta patch number of the server in the server name.

guys the beta patch isnt working for dayz atm, so if you updated to the newest beta u wont be able to play dayz until the devs update dayz or u rollback to a earlier beta.

Partly incorrect. I'm able to connect to some servers using the updated beta patch, but some others not.