M4A1 Holo is like the rarest weapon for me. And the most sought. I really like it but could only find ONE on a dead body in like forever. I never had it spawn in the barrack either.

its a shitty weapon tho

Hardly. It has multiple functions, and it's good for close quarters and medium distance engagements. The only thing I don't like about it is using the Eotech holo when it's twilight, since the sight tends to blur in low light(which is semi realistic actually.) It shoots just as far and just as accurate as the standard M4 CCO does, but has the grenade launcher for someone who is barricaded indoors of say the ATC, and there up top and prone aka: hiding.. Hit the windows with an HE = Dead guy.

Edited by KField86

I had an odd error or something. I picked up a FN FAL ANPV S4 at the airfield someone had left with no ammo (had a regular FAL and clips so I switched). Logged in last night now the gun is a M4A1 CCO. No idea what that is about.

I just recently picked on up in the barracks. Awesome gun, makes me very very happy. I love the M4 and much prefer it over the M16, and now I get a sight AND a grenade launcher! What more could I want?! It even has a flashlight, although I am unsure if it is functional or not.

I don't think I would even trade it out for a silenced version. I love the launcher too much.

Love the holo sight on this gun, only found it once but damn is that gun sexy. Currently have an m4 cco sd so idk if I'd pick up the holo if I found it.

I just recently picked on up in the barracks. Awesome gun, makes me very very happy. I love the M4 and much prefer it over the M16, and now I get a sight AND a grenade launcher! What more could I want?! It even has a flashlight, although I am unsure if it is functional or not.

I don't think I would even trade it out for a silenced version. I love the launcher too much.

Wiki says that the flashlight does not work, but I didn't test it myself.

From what I have seen in arma2, the holo sight is worse then Aimpoint as it has no zoom?

From what I have seen in arma2, the holo sight is worse then Aimpoint as it has no zoom?

Aimpoint red dot sights do not zoom in real life, nor the EOTech HWS's. However in game, you can zoom in by pressing right click on the mouse with both kinds of sights.

Yes the flashlight works.

Also the RMB 'zooming in' is suppose to represent the human eyes focusing on the target - though you don't zoom in in real life of course

Edited by FrostDMG

Yes the flashlight works.

Also the RMB 'zooming in' is suppose to represent the human eyes focusing on the target - though you don't zoom in in real life of course

True, but then you have a bigger field of view in real life too.

True, but then you have a bigger field of view in real life too.

True, but when you focus on a small object, your field of view decreases dramatically, you stop noticing things you'd otherwise notice. Hence the zoom in the game to decrease fov and mimic that

i pwned a noob on 391 named marcous and got one off him at a heli crash site pretty nice gun.

Edited by noobz