Sign in to follow this  
agnet8796

I'm searching for a group/clan

Hey I've been playing for about 50 hours now, and now I'm looking to team up with a group or a clan. I'm not interested in joining a giant clan where I'd be of little importance, so please no clans with more than around 15 active members.

A little about myself: I'm a good team player and experianced in clans and realistic games, yes I have a mic, and I prefer teamspeak3.

Steam: Agent8796

DayZ: Agent

Time Zone: PST

Edited by Agent8796

15!?!?! i thought u said not big :)

haha

haha well I'd prefer around 5 but I just don't want to be clan member #4508. I've been in clans where you're nothing but a grunt and it really sucks.

Hey man i'm an experienced dedicated player that's currently playing solo right now..maybe we could negotiate??

We are currently recruiting new members. I am the owner of Omega-6 myself and I invite you to my clan. We have vehicles, weapons and combat experience and take fortnightly combat training. We are organized and maintain a chain of command, although this seems complicated, it makes sure everyone is happy and decisions are fair.

We currently own a TS3, DayZ and killing floor server and as I said, we are recruiting.

So feel free to give our forums a visit/sign up @ www.omega-6.co.uk