OrLoK

Playable zombies

Hello there

I hope this hasn't been mentioned before (it is quite obvious), but how about upon death or after a certain amount of Zed damage (ie infection al la warewolves/vampires) have the player become as a zombie until they are killed again?

This would add an interesting PVP aspect and would make Zeds (or at least Player controlled Zeds) something to be uber wary of.

Also it would increase play time for the player and perhaps soothe the loss of kit.

Thoughts?

Rgds

LoK

I like it. Spawn as a zombie in a town. Kill people until you get taken out.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No.

Edited by pwnage13371

Hello all

Rather than just a "no" give reasons why or why not?

Rgds

LoK

how about maybe but if it happend i would want to be able to say no and respawn

Forcing someone to become a zombie, in risk of having to run around a empty town for ages on end trying to find cowering players? I don't think thats a satisfying thought for more than 5% of the DayZ community, and not a game design idea that would work properly in DayZ.

No mann, good idea for a different game, but tbh it would ruin the aspect of surviving and the PvP aspect is in the Survivors doing every man for themselves and fighting for supplies, being a zombie would get boring and ruin the game, people just want to spawn as a player and carry on with life instead of being bored as a zombie guarding a town. so No from me :)

Hello there

Choice would have to be a factor, a simple yes/no screen on death.

rgds

LoK

Yes, it has been suggested before, and no, it's not a good idea. Not for this game.