Sign in to follow this  
masterobe1

Kid who aborted on US 303

So me and friends were heading to Devil's Castle. I was first to arrive and was checking through all the loot in the castle. And as I was getting to the roof some kid who was on roof killed me. So my friends who arrived after I died went to go kill him. After finally getting him in a corner after he killed one of our friend he decided to abort. He aborted 11:24 P.M. Eastern Coast Time on US 303. Play the game legit please next time.

Seems kinda unfair to be able to kill two people and then abort when the other three got you in the position to be killed. He took my range finder :(

Thems the breaks - until they sort the Alt-F4 brigade out this will continue to be a tactic by players i call.........Soft Cocks.

Thems the breaks - until they sort the Alt-F4 brigade out this will continue to be a tactic by players i call.........Soft Cocks.

Ironically their babycocks are probably hard as shit at how badass they think they are.

ctrl+alt+del seems to be the win button in this game. It makes no sense to me why they can't force a timer like every other game that involves PvP. I started playing a day and a half ago and already had a horrible experience with someone doing this to me and a friend. If its not bannable is it accepted? Should we all do it?

DUDE PICKALS

We got the guys who we engaged! They found north camp and were looting it when I snuck up behind 2 of them and got them with the M14. While I provided overwatch all stealth like, Mr. Gone came to camp to grab the rangefinder and NVG's off one of the guys but after a while of waiting for the rest of the boys to come, he got sniped from across the lake(the exposed side). Memphis came up shortly after to try and reloot all the rare shit we found off their corpses but he got sniped too... Organized 5th and they snuck up behind the sniper and we all popped out at the same time and killed them all except for 1 who Alt+F4'd after we shot him. Now we have 2 range finders, an m107, 2 pairs of NVGs and a bunch of other cool guns/gear :)

I was literally waiting for an hour hidden from sight waiting for the team to congregate and get the sniper.

Edited by JimMountain