Sign in to follow this  
tysonbishop

Funniest Moments On DayZ, GO!

The moment I learned about the vault command, and the sit command. Oh the hours spent sitting on the ground, spinning and head bobbing....

ATVs on bridges don't go well xD. Driving one over a bridge and I did a double front flip then landed on my side

Dodging winchester rounds from a guy 20 feet behind me in an open field for 3 minutes while he tries to kill me to get a horde off his back lol Only lame thing was getting stuck after I thought I lost him for a few seconds because of the damn animation of moving the hatchet to your primary slot. He comes back mid change up, and unloads an AK or some other rifle in my face. Or it was the guys friend for that matter. Was an enjoyable game of Elmer vs Bugs for a while though.

• Like 1

One time while playing alone a bit after dusk server time, I noticed some movement behind me; I instantly go behind a tree and constantly look around it. I see something behind grass, but no clear shot at it. The area my target was at had slopes going down it for around 2/3 of it, so I used this to my advantage to try and sneak around. I go prone and start crawling. I hear faint gunshots to the west, but ignore them, this guy is my sole target. I reach where I wanted to get to (had less cover than I was expecting), and see if I could line up a shot, but the target is still too obscured by the grass; Plan B: I lob a grenade in the general direction to make him run. I hear movement then the explosion. The grenade wasn't on target by the target sounded like it went to the woods downhill and to the west. Staying prone, I take the high ground and scope out the forest. Then I see it, a fucking rabbit. I had a standoff with a fucking rabbit. A fucking rabbit, who subsequently got run over by a bus which was chasing a guy through the woods. The guy was clearly out of ammo and running for his life, trying to bob and weave through the trees ineffectively. This scene passes, and there's a troupe of infected chasing the bus as well; a good 20 of them. Not wanting to deal with so many, I haul ass out of there and continue my fun times elsewhere.

Edited by Sonblade
  • Like 2

Group of 4 guys in a car drove into Stary. They stopped and I fired my AKM into their back window. They all got out of the car and disconnected as I sprayed them with bullets. I hopped in their car and drove away uphill over the grass. It was a 4-door sedan with terrible offroad performance. I was only going about 22kph so it was like the world's slowest and most pathetic getaway.

• Like 1

I sprinted into the NW Airfield with the intention of dying. I killed every zombie in my way and left with more ammo than I entered with. Most fun I've ever had.

I approach a small town I don't know the name to. Shots ring out as in the distance I see another player running in cricles chased by 4 zombies, shooting his markrov as fast as he can. I hide behind a fence watching and waiting. Wanting to help,but how can I with no weapon? Unfortunatly he sucumbs ot the last zombie alive. He put up a valiant effort. I aproach with cation as i loot the dead corpses one continues to tear away at it's victims flesh. I find a axe and equip it. Stalking towards the zombie still distracted and kil it with one swipe of my blade. I examine the corps and his name was "Daniel". I Then I get kicked for high ping ...%$%^......ok so i restart and I join bck up. I spawn to a zombie attacking me. I'm bleeding and dying quickly. I kill it with my axe and apply a bandage as soon as possable. I at 4.9k blood and not able to see staight. I retreat back the way I came and hit a deerstand I passed on the trip up. Nothing... I continue forward going in and out of blurred vision. I never saw the zombie , but I heard him. I took of running into the woods and up a hill. I lost him fairly easily, but I dont know where I am...I look around a see a...black box....curious I aproach. I get closer and inbetween my blurry eyes it looks like.......... a bus? wtf!? is a bus doing in the woods.... I try to yell out "frie-.." a shot rings out and I'm dead. A voice says "The bus isn't in service" Wasn't even mad cause my murderer had a pretty nice catch phrase.

More of the story to come....

• Like 1

Shooting at a zed that was coming into the doorway of a barn i was checking out, i fired four at it..the last shot hit my mate in the face. He had run around to directly behind it. Long run for him from the beach back.

My mate getting revenge and plugging me in the leg with the mak when we were in the middle of nowhere.Snap broken legs.With no bloodpacks, meat, food or morhine.After he had finished laughing and i told him my legs were broken he said ...yeh.. i didnt really think it through did i.

Doing front wheel downhill wheelies on the bicycle.

Having a flare throwing competition off the top of the mountain/hill near Balota. It was close..we called it a tie.

Telling my lady that the Boars bite.. watching her creeping in trying to get close with the hatchet to kill one.

Watching people run around like mad with flares/ chemsticks in their hand with a train of Zeds..always makes me laugh.

Watching people crawl across big open fields in the middle of fuckbutt nowhere, i want to shoot them out of sympathy, but it is amusing.

Watching a three car car chase in the same middle of buttfuck nowhere, ten minutes later nearly getting run over by a truck then being chased into the forest by some freako on a trailbike whilst his maniacal laughter came across direct.

• Like 1

One of my most memorable moments was when me and my bf were up by the castle with hatchets, he was trying to kill a zombie but it wouldnt die no matter how hard he tried (he was really good with hatchet) Me not so good haha. Anyway I panicked thinking he was going to bleed out and die while I was just standing there watching him dying so I ran up to the zombie and tried to hit it and instead we accidentally killed each other both laying on the ground dead. It was definately a smack to the face moment...and he definately wasnt happy with me :)

Or the time where his cousin led like 20 zombies to me while I was in a bus, I told him to hurry and get in but instead he accidentally started to FUEL the bus. So Im sitting there watching him get the crap beat out of him fueling and me yelling at him to get his arse in the bus! Yeah we blew up and it was all his fault ._. I should of just left him to die lolo

• Like 1

At northwest airfield, watch a friend find a tractor. He drives around like he has a death wish. Runs over my Allie (Who did not have a death wish). Long run, the guy in the tractor, me, and one other person made it out. there were 6 of us in a server with 10 people. only one team kill.

The one and only time I have been robbed, three bandits had me at gunpoint where they demanded that I drop all my weapons. I proceeded to drop both my primary and secondary but what they didn't know was that I had a frag grenade. I aimed the grenade to the floor killing all three of them and myself.

*Crawling through some bushes*

CRACK

Oh god my leg! Good thing I have morphine!

*Character stands to enter medicine animation, finishes, goes back to prone*

CRACK

lol

*Crawling through some bushes*

CRACK

Oh god my leg! Good thing I have morphine!

*Character stands to enter medicine animation, finishes, goes back to prone*

CRACK

lol

Same thing happened earlier. I try to turn partially in a doorway, *wham* leg(s?) broken, unconcious for 1m or so. I regain conciousness and, well, I know I can't turn now, so I try kneeling to turn around and orient myself properly. As soon as I kneel *wham* instadeath, -4300 ish hitpoints. Wtf?

This isn't me, but someone posted this video here a few nights ago. One of my favorites though.

Edited by dreman04
  • Like 1