Sign in to follow this  
CharlesTravesty

Admin Abuse : US #069 Chicago

ADMIN NAME : [iCE]-COL-KNIGHT

I was playing on the server "US #069 CHICAGO (1.7.2.3/94997) [VET][GMT-4] Multiplay :: -hosted by www.icesoldier.com" when I went to the "Factory" looking for vehicle parts for my ATV and UAZ. Little did I know, upon scouting it I see a lone player inside the factory, armed with what looked like a Lee Enfield, but was really an FN Fal.

Enough of the small details though, seeming how I don't trust anyone in this game other then the people in my specific group, I decided to fire upon him. I missed those shots because I was too far, and he returned fire. He did not hit, so, I moved in closer, threw a frag grenade and picked up a murder. Little did I know, the person I killed was the server admin, who was also part of the "[iCE]" clan. Upon killing him, 1 - 2 minutes later, the server went down, then came back up. Upon reconnecting to the server again, it went down. I like to think that since I killed him, he dropped the server in attempts to roll it back to where he was alive. Sadly, he doesn't know this doesn't work but now I lost some vehicles. Wah wah, I don't care about that. I care about him abusing the part of the game where he wasn't being careful.

[Tl;Dr] Killed admin, server went down 1-2 minutes later, hasn't come back up.

EDIT : INCLUDING VIDEO LINK : http://www.twitch.tv/ch053n/b/325305742

Edited by CharlesTravesty
  • Like 2

Yes I am a Server admin but im not the server owner. Unfortunatly the server did crash at that moment. We have logs from our server provider to back this up. The Server crashed and it took awhile for it to be able to run again. Upon request I can provide a copy of the transcripts from the server owner and tech support to a DayZ admin. Also I really like the colorfully names you guys chose upon re entering our server.

• Like 2

Yes I am a Server admin but im not the server owner. Unfortunatly the server did crash at that moment. We have logs from our server provider to back this up. The Server crashed and it took awhile for it to be able to run again. Upon request I can provide a copy of the transcripts from the server owner and tech support to a DayZ admin. Also I really like the colorfully names you guys chose upon re entering our server.

I am calling every level of Bs on this. Upon anyone but your clan entering, they were kicked, banned and server was restarted. Now, explain why you banned us for trying to connect to the server?

listen. we stated our facts of the story. we have logged chats with our server support stating the server crash.

*statement removed due to possiblity of 2 different incidents.

Edited by Blackwater

listen. we stated our facts of the story. we have logged chats with our server support stating the server crash.

you wanna call BS?...lets talk about your story...he had neither an enfield or an Fn fal. and you did not throw a frag grenade and pick up a murder...thats bs.

My friend, the one from the other post was streaming it. I do have the murder, I do have the grenade kill. You can watch the stream video on his Twitch stream. Not only are you guilty of taking down the server, we can no longer believe you. I have the same character, and I can screenshot the murder. The video of your person dying and the server going down, along with the audio of me killing him is recorded. Stop the lying.

EDIT : The character in question is on Day 4, no way for it to be faked in this sense.

EDIT 2 : It was a DMR, I assume upon watching the video. Idk for sure.

you where kick because you came back in after server crash with our clan tags on and all your funny comments

this is a new server with lots of bugs (3 days old) with the new updates

you where kick because you came back in after server crash with our clan tags on and all your funny comments

this is a new server with lots of bugs (3 days old) with the new updates

I came back several times without the tag, and finally decided to test something, ONCE.

I came back several times without the tag, and finally decided to test something, ONCE.

It was a big crash was on line with server provider had to restart. Many. Time sorry about but your remark. Where. Uncalled for. As i said this is a new. Server with bugs. If you dont like it play on if the other 3000 server. This subject. Is now closed

• Like 1

It was a big crash was on line with server provider had to restart. Many. Time sorry about but your remark. Where. Uncalled for. As i said this is a new. Server with bugs. If you dont like it play on if the other 3000 server. This subject. Is now closed

No, it's not closed. Due to the fact that I have multiple things of proof. A) Me killing the Admin. B ) One of your guys missing a full clip of shots with the M1911.

Your poor grammar and sentence structure also doesn't add to your case. This is completely called for in the case of you guys kicking and banning us for trying to JOIN the server, with or without the Clan tag on. You cannot just KICK a player because you do not want them on your server to loot the vehicle you have. We were playing on that server for 4-5 hours beforehand, and only after we killed your admin did this start happening. The logs are ALL on Chosens stream, which can be found through the video that was linked. So no, don't say this subject is closed until the admins of DayZ come across this and actually look into it.

No, it's not closed. Due to the fact that I have multiple things of proof. A) Me killing the Admin. B ) One of your guys missing a full clip of shots with the M1911.

Your poor grammar and sentence structure also doesn't add to your case. This is completely called for in the case of you guys kicking and banning us for trying to JOIN the server, with or without the Clan tag on. You cannot just KICK a player because you do not want them on your server to loot the vehicle you have. We were playing on that server for 4-5 hours beforehand, and only after we killed your admin did this start happening. The logs are ALL on Chosens stream, which can be found through the video that was linked. So no, don't say this subject is closed until the admins of DayZ come across this and actually look into it.

So lemme see if I understand this. This guy has video proof of killing your admin and suddenly the server crashes? Kinda convenient don't you think?

yes lots of drama wait for new update that should be more drama when server shut down haha love it

Edited by scottnkc

So lemme see if I understand this. This guy has video proof of killing your admin and suddenly the server crashes? Kinda convenient don't you think?

Thank you.

A guy has an avatar with a bull taking a shit..

YUP, also it's an US server so how the fuck could he have that bad grammar?

A guy has an avatar with a bull taking a shit..

YUP, also it's an US server so how the fuck could he have that bad grammar?

ily.

If they actually have logs of the crash, then there is no question the OP is overreacting.

Here's my take: The server crashed at an inconvenient time. While struggling to get the server back up OP and his friends attempt to log in many times, which never works during restarts/crashes. OP mistakes this for foul play and changes name to something rude and spiteful towards the server host/admins. OP complains when brilliant plan backfires and he gets banned.