Sign in to follow this  
syphon (DayZ)

admins are abuseing

Hi, this is Massios, with CKW Gaming, who operates this server.

Thank you for your concern syphon, after a thorough investigation of both server logs. We have determined at this time that you have been “Combat Disconnecting”. While it is not our intention to ban anyone in the server unfairly or without proof it is our responsilbity as a Dayz Server Operator to follow the DayZ Terms of Use. "Combat Disconnecting" as referred to in Rocket’s post located here: http://dayzmod.com/f...void-death/��is considered an exploit and is a bannable offense. At this time you have not been banned as there is not sufficient evidence. Athough there have been multiple reports of you combat disconnecting and you have been warned already that combat disconnecting is a bannable offense and have previously admitted it here, we remind you that it is not tolerated on our server.

If you have any questions or comments feel free to reply.

Attention Server Admins: I have compiled a list of GUID/Names for your convenience in case you experience combat logging with this player.

syphon (107.8.158.121:2304) 5dcd9866a92ba14aa02c48d00b1c1734

5dcd9866a92ba14aa02c48d00b1c1734 HuffNPuff

5dcd9866a92ba14aa02c48d00b1c1734 Chriz

Here is the player at the time who was using Combat Disconnecting:

18:55:26 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:201:15170340:[17,[10570.9,2450.43,0.00147438]]:[["ItemFlashlight"],["ItemWaterbottle","ItemBloodbag","ItemBloodbag","ItemBloodbag","ItemBloodbag","ItemBloodbag","ItemBloodbag","ItemBloodbag","ItemMorphine","ItemMorphine","ItemMorphine","ItemBloodbag","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","8Rnd_9x18_Makarov"]]:["DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1",[[],[]],[["ItemBandage","ItemBloodbag","ItemEpinephrine","ItemMorphine","ItemPainkiller"],[3,4,3,8,2]]]:[]:false:false:0:0:13397:0:["MolotovCocktailMuzzle","amovpercmwlksnonwnondf",42]:0:0::0:" / 15170340"

18:55:26 "WRITE: ['PASS']"

18:55:26 "DISCONNECT START: Chriz ("33550662") Object: B 1-1-M:1 (Chriz) REMOTE"

18:55:26 "UPDATE: [b 1-1-M:1 (Chriz) REMOTE,[],true]"

Any DayZ Staff who would like more information regarding these accusations please contact me via PM.

Happy gaming,

Massios

Never mind the CDC but what the hell is that "MolotovCocktailMuzzle" which is in his backpack???

Guess I'll report you then. Enjoy your wasted money buying a new server.

Pssst, guess what son?

You pay month to month for a slotted server, no great loss

Your blacklist crap is a myth. Just like they don't have time to answer the support tickets about player bans, neither do they have time to care about blacklists, less so because someone is banning exploiters....

List a few servers recently blacklisted....

Edited by jskibo

Pssst, guess what son?

You pay month to month for a slotted server, no great loss

Your blacklist crap is a myth. Just like they don't have time to answer the support tickets about player bans, neither do they have time to care about blacklists, less so because someone is banning exploiters....

List a few servers recently blacklisted....

Go check the forums, please. There is a search function for a reason. They have recently banned servers for this very issue. If you're up for wasting your money to buy a server, please, go ahead, it helps the economy. It's your money, not mine, but what you did is still against the rules and I reported you for it.

Here is a direct quote from Rocket about admins like you that take matters into their own hands:

"let the admins make the decision"

1. Because a small percentage of the admins will abuse those decisions.

2. We loose control of one area... slippery slope.

Last, and most importantly:

3. Because I have personal thoughts on the issue (that may be right or wrong) and I can't in good conscience abandon those where I have the chance to do something I believe is right. I think there is something wrong with abandoning your own judgement just because it is easier. I feel pretty strongly on this being an inclusive system, for girls, for guys, for people who speak other languages.

So, you admit you break the rules. In my eyes, you're just as bad as the hackers that flaunt that they are hacking. I hope you get banned just as much as any other hacker.

Go check the forums, please. There is a search function for a reason. They have recently banned servers for this very issue. If you're up for wasting your money to buy a server, please, go ahead, it helps the economy. It's your money, not mine, but what you did is still against the rules and I reported you for it.

Here is a direct quote from Rocket about admins like you that take matters into their own hands:

So, you admit you break the rules. In my eyes, you're just as bad as the hackers that flaunt that they are hacking. I hope you get banned just as much as any other hacker.

Buy a server? I rent slotted servers by the month, nobody bought anything. I donated my money and time in support of this mod that's now crawling with self entitled asshat players throwing useless statements from Devs who could care less about admins or players alike and merely using this as a test bed for what will be in ARMA3.

I care as much for the Devs once a month meaningless message as they do about plugging holes and keeping out the exploiters....

And son I'm sure I have kids your age. The I'm telling Mom crap doesn't have an impact on me.....

Edited by jskibo

Buy a server? I rent slotted servers by the month, nobody bought anything. I donated my money and time in support of this mod that's now crawling with self entitled asshat players throwing useless statements from Devs who could care less about admins or players alike and merely using this as a test bed for what will be in ARMA3.

I care as much for the Devs once a month meaningless message as they do about plugging holes and keeping out the exploiters....

And son I'm sure I have kids your age. The I'm telling Mom crap doesn't have an impact on me.....

First off, Son, I don't think so.

Secondly, you are buying the rights to host your server on your server providers boxes, so yes, you are still buying something.

Lastly, no matter how much time and money you donate towards this mod, you are still breaking the rules and could/should get banned for it.

Edited by Pwnstarlol

First off, Son, I don't think so.

Secondly, you are buying the rights to host your server on your server providers boxes, so yes, you are still buying something.

Lastly, no matter how much time and money you donate towards this mod, you are still breaking the rules and could/should get banned for it.

Quite sure it's son....

You don't pay for my servers nor do I answer to you. Don't bother playing on them.

can you all calm down please? it is just a game and this rage is not what it is supposed to create... write a ticket when you feel like, but stop this flame-war

Quite sure it's son....

You don't pay for my servers nor do I answer to you. Don't bother playing on them.

Never have, never will... Son.

Hey Bro,

At no point in Rocket's post does it say that Combat DC is a bannable offense. In face, the DayZ admins have stated MULTIPLE times that the only bannable offenses are 1. Racism/Discrimination and 2. Vulgar/Offensive Language.

You have, in fact, violated the rules in banning this person for combat logging. He could, therefore, report your server for breaking the rules.

Please read the rules before you take matters into your own hands.

Better?

Pwnstarlol,

If you read my thread closely,

At this time you have not been banned as there is not sufficient evidence

I clearly stated he wasn't banned and that he won't be banned untill their is further proof which can be escalated to the DayZ Staff. If any DayZ Forum Mod could close this thread, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

-Massios

Edited by Massios

YOU CAN'T BAN FOR DISCONNECTING YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.

YOU CAN BAN FOR DISCONNECTING YOU FUCKING FUCKTARD!

You just might get in trouble for it <cough> bullshit <cough>

Hey Bro,

At no point in Rocket's post does it say that Combat DC is a bannable offense. In face, the DayZ admins have stated MULTIPLE times that the only bannable offenses are 1. Racism/Discrimination and 2. Vulgar/Offensive Language.

You have, in fact, violated the rules in banning this person for combat logging. He could, therefore, report your server for breaking the rules.

Please read the rules before you take matters into your own hands.

http://dayzmod.com/f...r-read-in-here/

Here are the Rules in case you cant read:

BEWARE - The same restrictions apply to Non-Dev run servers!

- IT MAY NEVER BE PASSWORDED

- NO OTHER KEYS OR MODS. NONE. PERIOD.

- NO KICKING TO MAKE ROOM FOR 'FRIENDS' OR CLANMATES

- NO LOCKING THE SERVER

- NO EDITING DAYZ/MISSION FILES

- IT'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO UPDATE YOUR SERVER TO THE LATEST VERSION OF DAYZ

-BATTLEYE MUST BE ENABLED

- Minimum slot count of 40 (30 for countries where bandwidth is expensive i.e. developing countries)

- Their are only two reasons why you, as a server owner, should ban a player on your server. Those two reasons are: Malicious talk, and racism. You may not ban a user for stealing your loot, killing you, spying on you, etc.

- You may only kick for disruptive behavior (such as continued VOIP over side channel). But you may not kick due to race or language or because the person does something you do not like.

- Kicking for extremely excessive ping or desync is permitted, but if abused is grounds for blacklisting

Failure to adhere to these rules will BAN YOUR SERVER'S IP from DayZ.

Just in case you cant read that either:

Their are only two reasons why you, as a server owner, should ban a player on your server. Those two reasons are: Malicious talk, and racism. You may not ban a user for stealing your loot, killing you, spying on you, etc.

Better?

Hey "bro",

You're the exact reason why people are doing this - Because you're the type of person who goes "HO HO HO, THERE ARE NO RULES I CAN DO WHATEVER!" and abuse the shit out of these exploits - Then when action is taken you come on here "But..But, THE RULES!" :o

That's the best example of this piss-poor community I've read yet. Thank you for making these bannings valid to everyone who's read your "NUH UH" post.

The Devs told the players to take the matters into their own hands to prevent these things ingame - Which admins have done. But instead of actually handling the issues, they get idiots like you who spit on them for removing CHEATERS, yelling to blacklist because they said they can't ban your form of cheating - Guess what isn't on the rules? Anything regarding hackers - So does that mean it's free game? Because it was left out of the rules like Alt-f4? I guess so, so that must be a green light to nuke cherno for anyone aswell.

Edited by AllDayZSimon

uh oh, you said piss poor, this thread'll get locked too :)

i have someone who is in your teamspeak telling me everything you say in your teamspeak so i know everything you say on how oh dude he spawned in here les go kill him and ive only combat logged once and that was when a truck was next to me with the engine on i never d/c during combate that must of counted as combat d/c and i never ad any bloodbags on me or morphine i i didn't have any medical supplies on me. And i know one of your members uses a script to find cars sense your server isent battle eye protected.

Hey Chris look at Massios's post it showed your inventory

Hello, I am a Child.

Player: "Admin cheated...no fair no fair..." "Hey Admin who pays for this server with your own money you have to cater to my needs and make sure that im not butthurt or i am telling!"

Admin:" You shut up, Its my server. I will follow the rules if the rules say that the rules are to be followed, and if i see you not following the rules...I'll ban you for something that I should totally

be allowed to ban you for but, that the rules dont state I have the power to. So Yeah!"

Player: Wah!

Admin: Yeah!

Player: Wah!

Lesson Learned: If something butthurts you. Make the statement and move on to a different server.

• Like 1

The amount of idiocy and misinformation in this thread is unfathomable... I have nothing else to add.

• Like 1

Hey "bro",

You're the exact reason why people are doing this - Because you're the type of person who goes "HO HO HO, THERE ARE NO RULES I CAN DO WHATEVER!" and abuse the shit out of these exploits - Then when action is taken you come on here "But..But, THE RULES!" :o

That's the best example of this piss-poor community I've read yet. Thank you for making these bannings valid to everyone who's read your "NUH UH" post.

The Devs told the players to take the matters into their own hands to prevent these things ingame - Which admins have done. But instead of actually handling the issues, they get idiots like you who spit on them for removing CHEATERS, yelling to blacklist because they said they can't ban your form of cheating - Guess what isn't on the rules? Anything regarding hackers - So does that mean it's free game? Because it was left out of the rules like Alt-f4? I guess so, so that must be a green light to nuke cherno for anyone aswell.

Lolwut. Are you accusing me of exploiting?

Lolwut. Are you accusing me of exploiting?

If you don't agree with giving admins the ability to ban freely, you must be an exploiter.

Edited by BobJoeXXI

Thanks Massios, for clarifying the inventory logs. Again, I'd rather an admin wasn't able to see what kind of items I am carrying but as you said, it's not available in real time, and would take at least some minor efforts on the Admin's part to get. On the one hand, you can use that type of data to identify a hacker. On the other I would prefer that my items be visible only to Battleye or a Dev, but I guess it's a tradeoff that I'm willing to live with. This game is likely to require many compromises, this is probably among the least of them.

I'll make you a deal. If you ever see me skulking about on your server at around the same time your camp gets raided, just promise me you won't look in my backpack to see if I have any of your stuff and I'll call us square :P

If you don't agree with giving admins the ability to ban freely, you must be an exploiter.

Must be the most exploiting-est player in the world then.

Linking someone's IP adress on a public forum.... <_<

Edited by Gant

Admin close this thread if at all possible. We caught the guys using scripts last night with fraps and logs to back it.

• Like 1