vandrel

U.S. Military team building - Active Duty/Reserve/Prior Service/Retired

I always wanted to join a group like this. Done my service but far outside the US. And I live in GMT+2 with pings to american servers like 200+ms. And I have an accent :P

Best luck to you guys. I hope someone will start military based clan in my region too.

@Vandrel ~ I sent you a long winded PM. Sorry, didn't realise just how long it was till I hit Send and then looked at the scroll bar on the side of the PM window.

HI, I'm a 2 month fresh PFC in the National Guard but this last weekend we went over tactical assaults on a target with a squad, etc at drill. Also, I have been playing in a small fire team with a size of 4 for quite a while and we all alternate positions such as 1-2 overwatchers, 1-2 looters, 1 damage controler (take out aggro zombies with silenced weapons to avoid more aggro's). my fire team and I have top notch equipment and an assortment of m4's, snipers (dmr, m24, m14), night vision goggles, gps's, etc. send me pm if you're interested.

It's funny, I saw this post and then thought, I've met some of the worst people I've ever known inside the US Army.

EDIT: If you don't feel this way, you've not served your country. I've met some great people but some others were just terrible. Also, what's up with the drowning chorus of basic enlisted?

Edited by Udak

Is there any way I can hop into vent with you? I always wanted to see/hear how organized group can play in dayz (and other games), but never could find one. I'm 21 yo and I consider myself mature, but as I said all I want to do is see how you manage "difficult" situations. Another "no-no" to play with you is the fact that I'm from Europe and US servers have around ~150ping at best for me.

Hopefully I can meet you in vent and learn how to play as a group and apply it myself later ^^

up

Is there any way I can hop into vent with you? I always wanted to see/hear how organized group can play in dayz (and other games), but never could find one. I'm 21 yo and I consider myself mature, but as I said all I want to do is see how you manage "difficult" situations. Another "no-no" to play with you is the fact that I'm from Europe and US servers have around ~150ping at best for me.

Hopefully I can meet you in vent and learn how to play as a group and apply it myself later ^^

Sorry, I do thank you for the kind comments but we don't really have any way to facilitate this sort of thing

Edited by Vandrel

I'll send you a PM. Ingame name is Vector_Jockey as well. I spent four years in the Infantry for a medium unit, but most of the time we were doing light infantry stuff. I look forward to scavenging with with you.

I'm 34, prior service 19delta cav scout with combat experience in Iraq (04-05). Let me know if you need more bodies, although my character ingame is in a small predicament hehe...

Hey love the idea, I served in the U.S. Army and I'm starting to get bored playing as a lone wolf. I'm at work right but I would love to get some more info about your group.