BarterClub

Steam Group for all players in DayZ

Would you join a group?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Would you join a group?

I just made this group on Steam in order to find palls to play with in DayZ.

Its Small now but it will grow

Looking for teammates?

Are all your friends Dead?

Always getting killed by a so called Friend?

Want new friends?

I've been hearing people are coming to the group to hunt on people that really don’t know the game.

We do ban people from the group that wont play nicely with other members.

If you don’t know the person your looking at and don’t trust them do whatever.

But if its someone that’s in your group tell us and well help.

Well you came to the right place to find a great Scavenger friend or pal.

Bring people to this great would of DayZ and kill some zombies. And always eat some beans. :)

Please Reply to this to keep new people seeing this thread.

Hope to see you there

Edited by BarterClub
  • Like 2

Joined up and active on the game, me speak english/steam user/with mic hoping to find good buddys to team up and survive

Joined up and active on the game, me speak english/steam user/with mic hoping to find good buddys to team up and survive

Nice

buying a mic on amazon right now. for now. have to use steam to communicate.

sounds like your ready

I need help im stuck and Have blood packs im currently at 2k blood near cherno near the shore.

Add me on skype suda671

Edited by suda671

I need help im stuck and Have blood packs im currently at 2k blood near cherno near the shore.

Add me on skype suda671

Wish i could help you but im way north west on the air strip

i joined can i get help i got 4k health and im at the little medical camp south of balota airstrip i got blood bags n everything also im on my last clip of ak with 19 bullets...shuld never ditch my lee enfield :/

Edited by erock123

i joined can i get help i got 4k health and im at the little medical camp south of balota airstrip i got blood bags n everything also im on my last clip of ak with 19 bullets...shuld never ditch my lee enfield :/

All ways have 2 guns of need be. I learned the hard way.

the fastest way to help each other out is to meet with us on the public chat in the steam group we're in, we have some dedicated dayz players in here already meanwhile i got shot in the back while teaming up with random survivors in a random server, these things happen in a group of strangers, but if your in the group then we're all friends, lets try to keep it that way too

Edited by Super_Triod

good idea in theory but what's to stop bandits from finding people to kill using the steam group?

good idea in theory but what's to stop bandits from finding people to kill using the steam group?

True but you dont have to play with them then

How can i join ?

Join on Steam or if you dont have Steam you can make one. The link is above.

The way we stop bandits from infiltrating? We usually have a group of 5 or more playing together (atleast when I'm on) anytime we group up with new players we watch them very carefully. For a pretty long time. No bandit will try to take on 5 or more players at a time, atleast not a smart one.

P.s. if you guys join remember, we wont always be able to help as a lot of us are far away from cherno and elektro to get away from all the killing their so don't take it personally if we don't come running to your rescue. Your best bet would be to grab decent gear to defend yourself, grab things that can help the group out if you have room (medical supplies, ammo, vehicles, etc) and food and water for the long trek then head to where the majority of the group is at (we will tell you in our chat).

Well if anyone tries to do anything stupid in the group while other steam users are in the group watching out for each other, we'll just label them a bandit and blacklist them and no one will cooperate with them in the future in fear of getting back-stabbed later in the game because people don't change their humanity in days.

Day by day we're all getting smarter and wiser and have more experience (educated) to what everyone's play styles and the map locations and map layout, although its still just a game, communication is still the key, at least in this game, it Really counts.

I'm number 101. Do you guys all play in the same server?

I'm number 101. Do you guys all play in the same server?

No we play in different groups the main one is in the party chat

Well if anyone tries to do anything stupid in the group while other steam users are in the group watching out for each other, we'll just label them a bandit and blacklist them and no one will cooperate with them in the future in fear of getting back-stabbed later in the game because people don't change their humanity in days.

Day by day we're all getting smarter and wiser and have more experience (educated) to what everyone's play styles and the map locations and map layout, although its still just a game, communication is still the key, at least in this game, it Really counts.

agree