Maedis

Confess your sins here - The worst thing you've d

My first real intentional act of banditry was against the poor fellow Javi.

He spotted me spawn fresh near Solnichniy, I acted as a survivor would and ran into the forest taking cover and spouted the line : "As much as I want to trust you, theres too many bandits"

He replies in agreeance and then about 5minutes pass as I travel North East off-road.

I see a small unmarked village with a barn when I hear two gunshots. I ask in chat "Gunshots friendly?" to my surprise Javi replies with yes its me :p

A short conversation between us and I throw a couple of flares at the barn while holding the hill west of it I ask him if he wants to meet up as I had lots of Mak mags. Javi said he was low on blood. So I tell him to run into the barn (which is now crawling with zeds due to the flares).

When I heard him start firing shots I knew that was my time to "arrive". I find him nestled up in the Barn southside I walk in and "save" him from the last Zed. With a short "hello" I root around the northern part of the barn, my back to him. (I was confident he wouldn't shoot me, and slightly confident he had little ammo to shoot with).

I find that my side is mostly empty and spy a CZ at Javi's feet. He then drops the golden line "I'm low on blood. Do you have any?"

So I cross over to him and say "sure just a sec" I root around the south side and climb to the upper part. At this point Javi is getting desperate asking me another two times for blood. So I deduce he is probably black and white.

He then makes the mistake of checking out what I was looking at.

He then gives me the clincher and turns his back to me revealing an Alice Pack, while on the steps and types "Got that blood?" to which I simply reply "I got your blood." and fire a single shot from the hip into his skull.

I felt really guilty but then I figured to myself, he took the CZ had food and water but no meds and little ammo. He wouldn't have helped me in anyway and I would have just had to "protect" him. So I took his beans, his canteen and the CZ he found, rooted for more CZ ammo and left for Krasno.

• Like 1

I can't exactly remember when or where it happened, for all I know it happened near a small town.

Here's what happened: I was sneaking through a few backyards, desperately trying to avoid the hordes of zombies that were moaning around the town. Suddenly I noticed a few gunshots, I noticed the shooter was using a Makarov pistol. At this time I was also using a Makarov... But I slowly approached the gun sound still trying to avoid all the damn zombies.

2 or 3 blocks further up I saw him down the street and dropped myself in the high grass. He approached me as I accidently aggro'd a few zombies that seem to have spawned behind me. At this time I was low on blood and my vision was getting blurrier every hit but I still stood-the-fuck-up and attempted to save myself. I shot a few rounds to escape the zombies but unfortunately they broke my bones... And I didn't really feel like taking the time to inject myself with morphine.

BUT LUCKELY the other survivor took the rest of the zombies down. I injected myself with morphine. He bandaged me up and gave me some painkillers... I noticed in the chat: ''Hey man, you ok?'' as I didn't hestitate to be the cold-blooded motherfucker that I was going to be I emptied my Makarov clip right into his face. Took his gear and ALICE pack and happily took off...

I still don't regret doing it.

• Like 4

Got fed up with you lot killing me so I decided to take it out on some poor sap being chased by 2 zeds. Killed the zeds and bandaged him up. When his back was turned I emtied the whole clip into his head, took his map and felt a lot better.

Yesterday, 6 friends and I set up a small camp outside of Zelenogorsk. The camp consisted of a barn, 2 camp fires, a shed that we filled with cans of food and water that we collected for a while, and the whole camp was wired off with a bunch of fencing.

We then proceeded to invite every player in the (full) server to our camp. We told them there was plenty of food, water, blood packs, etc. The first few people to show up were bandits but it was only 2 and we killed them fairly quick. Later, 2 players who said they had nothing to lose came to the camp. We gave them food, water and cooked meat since one of them was low on blood. They gave the all clear to the other players who were suspicious of us and before we knew it, we had a little over 10 PEOPLE inside our camp.

We let them all eat, traded a few stories, got along really well. We told them we were going to head NW to go get more food for everyone and they could stay back and chill, we would let them know if we needed help. The seven of us exited the camp, fenced it back off with everyone inside, we then surrounded the camp, and opened fire.

During the first few shots everyone was so confused they didn't know what was going on. Then they started seeing other players sitting around the camp falling over dead. After about 3 kills, the remaining 7 to 9 players began running around like chickens without heads looking for a way past the razor wire.

There was no escape.

Finally it was down to two "detainees" who hid in the upper level of the barn. They were in cover, ready to shoot at us if we entered. We didnt really know what to do from here as we couldn't get any closer. We ended up throwing every flare, glow stick, and smoke grenade into the barn. They both panicked and ran out of the barn through both exits where they were killed simultaneously.

These deaths were over pretty much nothing. These were all either new players or players that had just restarted after death. We weren't really looking for anything special to come from this. We didn't want loot or anything, it was just an experiment to see how easily people can be manipulated based on false hope.

And that is the worst thing I've ever done in any game.

• Like 15

While heading north I came across the town of Berezino which obviously I decided to explore and loot anything I could find. After a few minutes of walking around cautiously and checked for loot I came across the supermarket. Zombies were all around but I managed to get inside undetected and stocked up on all the loot inside (tons of food, shotgun shells, bandages).

Was searching the final room in the back when outside I hear a gunshot pretty close to the supermarket. I freeze, listening to the noises outside, he had attracted zombie attention and began more firing to kill the horde he had alerted. I realized that he would be entering the supermarket soon so I decided to wait in the corner to the left of the door as it was unlikely he would look here when he first entered the room.

The shots keep firing and eventually he decides to take cover in the supermarket. Unfortunately bringing zombies with him. As you may know, zombies are known for glitching through the walls when hunting for survivors, and so I was promptly joined in my room by 2 zombies who instantly saw me and tried to attack me. However for some reason, my positioning in the corner meant they couldn't hit me, so they stood next to me trying in vain to rip me to pieces while my character started doing the usual panicking noises, alerting my companion in the supermarket to my existence.

Eventually the guy finished shooting all the zombies in the supermarket and slowly made his way towards the room I was in. The zombies that were stood next to me soon fell as he dispatched them with a M911, so we were now the only ones in the supermarket. Adrenaline was pumping through me, I had been waiting in this position only using my ears to listen to what was going on outside. My Winchester was aimed directly at the doorway as his footsteps drew slowly near. He obviously knew someone was in the room due to the panicky noises he heard from me previously.

Suddenly a head popped through the door looking at the opposite corner, I quickly took aim and without hesitation fired a round of Winchester into his upper torso. His reaction was instant, he turned around fast and shot me once with his pistol at the same time that I fired my second and last shot into his face, sending him to the ground. Along with a ton of food and water, he had a precious map and compass which I had been searching for making it all totally worth it.

Apart from that, the other worst thing I did was when I spawned in Komarovo while playing on a Russian server to avoid night time. I was looting the big red building when suddenly a guy entered the room and we stood looking at each other for a few seconds. I kept my gun on him but he decided I was not gonna shoot him and turned away to get his share of the loot which earned him a revolver bullet to the head. Not more than a minute later I was heading out of the town and more footsteps behind me. I turned and saw a guy looking at me. We stood not moving for a few seconds until he began to Q & E, indicating he was friendly. I returned the Q & E to take his guard down then filled him with revolver too. A very profitable spawn for me.

A guy was running into a town filled with zombies. He alerted them all and ran for his life. I shot his leg as he ran. He fell to the ground forced into a crawl...a crawl that was short lived as the zombies soon caught up

I wait for people to reveal their location and destination on night time servers' date=' and then drive around in my little car with no lights on, with my NVGs on, running them over in the field while playing yakety sax through direct chat.

Everything in this game is better with music.

[/quote']

HAHAHAHAHHA Please tell me this is a true story.

A guy was running into a town filled with zombies. He alerted them all and ran for his life. I shot his leg as he ran. He fell to the ground forced into a crawl...a crawl that was short lived as the zombies soon caught up

You pulled a Shane on him!

• Like 1

I was running from like 50 Z's away from Elektro and I ran towards the large barn on the west of the city, I only had one slug left for my winchester and not makarov ammo and I was bleeding out. I saw a survivor run out of the barn and a wild idea appeared...

I knew I was screwed so I shot him in the leg then ran up behind him, the zombies got me but they got him too :)

It was early morning on the European servers when the boys got together this afternoon, and a thicket of fog which hung over the world at the time was of such a perfect distance away that it obscured only the hills surrounding Elektrozavodsk, and left the city itself in full view from the perspective of the rooftops. This meant that the boys would be free to scan the city's entrances for potential kills, without having to worry about the threat of opposing snipers hidden throughout the scattered shrub on the hills, or the village surrounding the city. Taking positions on either of the two concrete towers (one at the city's Northern entrance and one to the West), DJKahled and myself brought to bear our marksman rifles and began scanning the misty countryside for potential victims. Down below, A CheekyKunt (or, CheekyKuntMate), the Polish master-troll, scavenged the various buildings for food, drink, ammunition and additional weaponry. With us on the rooftops and him on the streets below, our three-man team had locked down Chernarus' second-most popular city with ease.

An hour of joint spotting, sniping and looting took place, with DJ and myself racking up around five player kills between us - a good hour's work, and a decent amount of loot to reward us for our efforts. It was then that the server began to suffer from connection issues, and we decided to change to another. While we didn't have to reclaim our sniping positions following the server jump, we were worried to see that the fog had lifted, and that the surrounding hills were clearly visible - meaning that we would be, too. We continued anyway, though, pushing our kills even higher and testing our ability to communicate with each other to the max as the entirety of EU3 caught wind of 'the MISC which had holed up in Elektro', and attempted to test their mettle against us. Even against only three of us - one of whom was on the ground - none of these phaggots succeeded, their hopes of acquiring 'sik lO0t' from our heavily stockpiled corpses being stolen by speeding pieces of lead placing themselves precisely between one's eyes.

It was after another hour of this that the unimaginably hilarious happened.

Cutting above our chatter over Ventrilo of nearby targets and SITREPs from Cheeky down below came the voice of the most stereotypically nerdy, most beta-phaggot young man I have ever heard, blaring over the server's VOIP channels as a treat to all 50 players in the world at the time. The voice went something like this...

I hate this! Every time I trust someone they kill me! Why does everyone kill me?! I'm bleeding right now' date=' can someone help me? Please?!

[/quote']

Needless to say, the three of us instantaneously fell silent over our private VOIP channel, before erupting into a chorus of hearty laughter, immediately rushing for our VOIP Side Channel key-binds to respond, telling poor Girit how awful we thought his situation was, and how we wished we could help. Something then occurred to me - perhaps we could.

Composing myself from my fit of convulsive laughter I slammed down my forward-slash key and went to work.

[MISC] DJKhaled: That's horrible!

[MISC] Phate: Hey Girit, sorry to hear you're having a rough time. If you need some help, you can come to Elektro and we will help you. Where are you?

Girit: i dont know

[MISC] Phate: Can you find a road sign to find out what town you're in?

(The signs in the game world are all in Russian, due to the setting)

Girit: um.. komehka?

(Laughing IRL)

[MISC]Phate: Kamenka, mate. Why don't you come to Elektro? We, the Misc, are in-game medics who are driven to help players like you survive and thrive. We have bandages, epinephrine, blood bags and painkillers, and we'd be more than willing to help you out!

Girit: how do i get to electro?

[MISC]Phate: If you follow the main road East, you will get to Chernogorsk and then if you keep going, you'll hit Elektro.

Girit: ok sure

And that was that! Our new internet-retard-friend was on his way! It was then that the white-knights sprung forth from the depths of Chernarus to spoil our fun.

Connor: no girit don't go to elektro they will kill you. MISC is a niggerbrigade of bandit faggots

Sy [something]: they have snipers everywhere they will kill you and take your stuff

[MISC]A CheekyKunt: Don't listen to them, Girit.

[MISC]DJKhaled: What are you phaggots talking about? We're medics.

[MISC]Phate: We had to kill you PKing arseholes because you shot at us, duh! It's people like you who attempt to ruin this game! (at this point, both Connor and Sy had been killed twice each as they attempted to enter Elektrozavodsk by DJ and myself. Cheeky kunts).

Girit: they said they were medics lol

[MISC]Phate: Yeah! We are! Girit, where are you?

Girit: im at

(Here, he must have been attempting to decypher a Russian road sign. Oh lawd, was I face-palming).

Girit: komapobo (lol!)

[MISC]Phate: Komarovo, great! Keep heading East.

Girit: there r bandits evrerywere. should i shoot them?

[MISC]Phate: No, mate. Just keep moving East towards Elektro.

[MISC]Phate: And please...

[MISC]Phate: ...Stay safe.

So, another hour of picking off the server's clueless inhabitants ensued, with our ten-minutely SITREPs from Girit ranging from...

Girit: i saw a sniper on the ridge. i took him out though (Nobody on the server had died for a good thirty minutes, rofl).

To... (I truly, honest to Zyzz, sh!t you not)

Girit: dyieingie fr zmoboies chsingsgin m

We later discovered that that latest communique had meant 'Being chased by zombies', but thankfully, our hardy survivor fended off his attackers, and continued on his way towards Elektro. Another conversation of note later took place...

Girit: u guys arent trolling me r u?

Girit: pls dont

Girit: i just want to be part of something (LMAO not sure if srs)

[MISC]A CheekyKunt: No way!

[MISC]Phate: We wouldn't do that!

Girit: good because i am not the kin of person u want to fuck with :P (LMAO)

Girit: sigh, i miss my sniping days. i used to be a pro paintballer (HOLY SH!T LMAO)

[MISC]Phate: No way, bro, you seem like a pro player! I wouldn't dare tempt you!

Girit: yeh gud. i swear if i die again im going to go rambo.

Girit: ill put on some cannibal corpse and kill evreryone lol

As a pretty big death metal fan, I found this latest statement highly entertaining on account of the fact that Cannibal Corpse are pretty sh!t, and that my suspicions that Girit was indeed a depressed little phaggot had been confirmed. I specifically remember saying to the boys, 'This guy has got to be a Miscer.'

The hour had finally come where Girit had reached Elektro - broken, bleeding, crying and complaining. DJ, Cheeky and myself sprung into action to prepare ourselves for how we planned to do this. After another quick conversation with our friend, DJ and myself immediately realised that Girit, wherever the stupid phuck was, had spotted me. What followed was a well-communicated ploy to make Girit believe that I, Phate, had taken the shot at the sniper (a shot which had been fired into the air by DJ from across town, to create the sound of sniper fire), in order to get Girit to move on, believing that the 'PKing bastard' had been killed. It worked, and we thought we were in a position to end our game when Girit announced he was moving into town, but then we found the retard to be most strong with this one, and the fun quickly turned to torture. What followed was half an hour of frustration and struggles to maintain Girit's cooperation and blind trust amongst the outcry of the European white knights, as well as a desperate attempt to lure Girit's paranoid self into the open so one of us could end his avatar's miserable life under the control of this idiot. This, however, came to no avail, and our Vent was filled with horrified screams of 'Holy sh!t he's a wizard!' upon realisation that Girit had crossed from one side of the city to the other, constantly spotting out the three of us in our Bandit camouflage, forcing us to come up with outrageous explanations to why we were supposedly nowhere to be found, and that we had 'the PKers Girit was seeing' covered. Cheeky had eventually had enough, and demanded that we lure him to one of us. We did, leaping upon the opportunity created by DJ falling off his tower's ladder (a most horrific bug in the ARMA engine), and calling for Girit's aid. Excited by the prospect of aiding one of his new friends in their time of need, the broken and bleeding Girit (who had originally come to us for help in the first place lolwut) rushed to DJ's location, only to find himself face-to-face with the monster of Europe; the death that stalked the land; the survivor-bane; the Polish master-troll... "U MAD I KILL U FAGGOT" (Seriously. Cheeky had logged out, changed his name, and come back into the server with the intention of bringing this game, which had turned from fun to torture, to a close).

Girit was blown away by the force of Cheeky's shotgun and his cries were heard across the server, underlying the deafening laughter of the three of us via our Vent chatroom.

He did return, driven by our insistence that the 'game-ruining PKer bastard' had been eliminated and that we would benefit greatly from his 'highly superior sniping ability' but by this time, our defence of Elektro was being challenged by no less than five brave European players, and as he fell in with this new group of survivors, Girit was gunned down like any other non-Miscer animal on DayZ. The message which followed filled us with great joy, and allowed us to revel in the fact that we had possibly given instigation to a new serial killer.

Girit has disconnected.

Another glorious day in the corps. Such is life in post-apocalyptic Chernarus.

• Like 14

After heading up north to Gvozdno I came across two survivors in a open field taking shots at the zeds in the town that was in the valley, not only did I watch them get swarmed by 15+ zeds but I listened to them panicking over voice chat, I stayed back in the tree line and watched them kill the last of the zeds, as they began catching their breath and bandaging themselves I lurked out of the trees and fire a buckshot at one of the survivors legs, the other man dropped to the ground in terror, I moved around the tree line, shot up real close to the living man and shot him point blank in the head, looted them and skipped away with a nice new hunting rifle and tent, only to get the message "fuk u" pop up in chat! Happy days!

Though I am almost always tying to help people and play as a 'goody' survivor... the influx of new people has allowed me to deviate somewhat from the norm...

I have taken to shooting people so they become unconscious and then robbing them of everything I can, usually dumping it on the floor beside them.

It's a bit hit and miss if the die or go under and the time they spend under. I even go as far as bandaging them sometimes so that they awake perfectly fine (sort of) and totally unable to defend themselves, stripped of all their food and water (I sometimes eat and drink all of it to get rid of it quickly).

As I say, I am usually friendly, though for the most part I attack no one and try to avoid other people as much as possible.

I've done it to Bandits and Survivors.

Mine hands down is knee caping people and letting them struggle and feel like they have hope before finally offing them.

Today I was at prigdorsky and I saw a survivor with some good gear ahead. I wanted to get back to my buddies in Elektro so I called out that I was friendly and he trusted me. I walked up to him and he looked at me and we started running. I asked him a question and as he started typing I shot him with my makarov. He shot me as well and we both went down to the ground but I unloaded a clip into him ending his life. I took his alice pack, and everything else that was on him an proceeded to leave. He cussed me out in chat and that was the end of it.

I was waiting for my friends to get back to the their bodies by elektro but i knew they were rather open and people might loot them so i just chilled in the bushes near them. I wasn't paying attention to them and was reading an argument in chat when this guy starts typing "LOOK ITS AN AKM OMG AND AMMO." and i thought to myself.. my mate had one of those.. maybe.... i looked and there were 3 guys looting them. Popped all three and stayed in the tree line. More survivors came, killed in total 5 before my mates got their stuff back.

Felt cheap doing it but that was days and days worth of loot we had gathered.

I was walking to this road... this "new player" runs up looks at me.. at first i didn't notice... he could of shot me though.. when i seen him we stared at each other I thought why isn't he shooting me I have a bandit skin? he just walks away behind this house.. So I sprint behind the house and shoot him..

Today' date=' I hunted one guy twice, first time I was in elektro watching the fields/town from a tower. I could see him making a run for it in the fields, so steadily aimed my M4 and took my shots, he was dead.

About 10 minutes later, I see the same guy running away from Elektro again...I follow him, watching till he goes into a barn. I lure him out, make him do all sorts of things like get on the ground etc and then say "I see you", he responds with "F*** man where are you? you're scaring me" I tell him to come out of the barn and head to the treeline, surely he does.

I take my aim at his kneecap and fire, instantly breaking his leg, I watch as he crawls around for a bit trying to escape, then I make the next shot his face.

Thanks for the Pepsi Splotch!

[/quote']

:O :O :O :O :( :( :( :(

Omg that was the worst thing that has ever happened to me in this game!

Haha i went on the day after and some dude was like "Hey are you the Splotch that someone wrote about in the forums..." So i finally got around to checking it out and what is this i find??? Grrr! Pretty funny that someone else knew about me but still... what you did...it was mean and very hurtful. I dont know if i can ever forgive you :(

• Like 3

You pulled a Shane on him!

"M'ask you somethin'. You think you can protect yo' Waife and yo' chaiild? Well' date=' you [i']caan't!"

/annnnnd scene.

I had recently gotten killed, and upon respawning a new character headed to the south airfield. Someone had barricaded themselves in with barbed wire at the entrance, so I started to climb the ladder and noticed him peeking out over the top waiting for me.

So I climbed back down and ran around the side, in full view of him waiting for me. I opened fire on him with the Mak I had, hit him once or twice before he backed into the tower. I then positioned myself so I could see through all the windows at the stairs and the tower edge. Eventually he moved to the top of the stairs in full view. I aimed through the window for a headshot and took it...and dropped him. I believe his name was Ninja.

Too bad his corpse was bugged and crashed my game.

I killed my first person today. I was on top of a building in Electro just observing the environment when I noticed him sneaking around on the ground below. He had an Alice pack on which I had no idea was worth. After looting I learned he had a toolbox and other vital supplies as well. So I was watching him through the scope of my Enfield, just wondering what to do. I called out to him asking for a response. No response, so I assumed he was hostile. I shot him right in the ear. He fell immediately, and I didn't really know how to feel. I saw the face of the mask icon on the right light up as if it were the dark side in Star Wars and I had just joined it.

I went down to collect my loot and was in the process of returning to my hiding spot when I was shot in the head from places unknown. Such is life, I guess.

Worst thing i probably did was unintentional really' date=' i decided that for a laugh i would climb the smoke stack nexto the elktro power station and stand at the top, i stood there saluting the world and throwing flares to get my position, eventually people began to crawl out of their holes and start saying

Global chat conversation between 2-3 guys;

"powerplant friendly?"

"powerplant flare friendly?"

"you on the tower"

"he's saluting"

"whats he doing up there"

"he's saluting ive got sniper scope"

"probably enjoying the view"

"bandit or not?"

"no survivor"

Surely enough this global chatter attracted every bandit within 3000 metres, i eventaully got sniped by someone with a silenced weapon, some people vowed to avenge their silent saluter and so ensued a 30min sniper war over the hills around elektro with approx 15 people in the area, i respawned a few times and kept bringing zombie trains into the mix for more chaos. Was pretty fun.

[/quote']

So it was you all along! I just need to leave this here: 2012052000003.jpg

I'm happy to inform that you were most probably avenged that night =P

• Like 5

My worst was probably my first kill, I was laid up in the tree line with a good elevated position over a small town that I forget the name of. I had dialled in the range on the CZ just in case and sat there munching and watching the new Walking Dead episode. I just checked the screen during a commercial and saw two guys prone on the road sneaking past some Zombies, I held fire to start with and over the next thirty minutes or so watched as they methodically raided everything in sight. The last building they went in I had perfect eyes on, and as one of them crawled out he stood up attracting zombies from all over. He started running for the tree line while his mate stayed in the building. I zoomed in on him wondering whether I should save his ass. The crosshairs hovered over him then the zombies then back to him and I fired. The range was off a little though and I hit him in the legs so he went down and got gang f**ked by tenish zombies.

I was in stitches!

I went back to see where his oppo was and eventually he came skulking out and compensating for the drop I hit him square in the face. I went over and looted them both but noticed they didn't have any bandages, food etc just weapons and ammo. I then checked the building and found two bandages and food laying around. I decided to head in the direction they came from and after 20 minutes my suspicions were confirmed. I found a tent with; Bloodpacks, painkillers, food, drink, machine parts a true hoard!

I theived everything leaving a couple of empty cans for a laugh if they came back for it.

They must have been pissed.

Last night on a night server I had ended up in Elektro. There were only about 10-15 players however at least half had set up a base at the school. The "Leader" was on the roof calling out positions and zombies etc and leading his team back to safety.

So needing an Alice pack I crept to the building all the way to the roof, and when his back was turned I killed him. He DC'd after and all his teammate start freaking out in chat asking how he died.

I actually felt a little bad because all he was doing was leading some newbie survivors around in the darkness, but the life of a bandit is not a honorable one.

I was playing on a Korean server during night time. There was almost no conversation on that server - Korean and Japanese servers seem to be chat-free, oddly enough.

Anyway, I crept to the south airfield and found a bunch of red chemical lights scattered everywhere. I *very* slowly crept into the tower, over some barbed wire, and up to the top. No loot, which was unfortunate. I saw and heard no sign of anyone.

I decided to hurl a few flares off the tower into the distance, which was probably a stupid decision on my part. However, the chemical light owner was either attracted by one of my flares or revealed to zombies by one, because he suddenly ran out from near the hangers with two zeds after him. I crouched atop the tower and watched with amusement as he sprinted from flare to flare as more and more zeds aggro'd him. He ended up with at least a dozen before I lost sight of him. I waited in the tower to see if he would return, and after 4-5 minutes saw a message that he had died.

To think I was the cause of him frantically running from a dozen zeds for 5 minutes was hilarious.

Also, on my way out I stumbled upon a survivor at point-blank but killed him since I was prone. I was down to a few makarov bullets, so his Enfield, ammo, tent and barbed wire kit were welcome additions to my empty pack. Still on that life at this moment.

I'm new to this game, and so far I have killed twice...

Once, I was in...I forget, but it was a small coastal dock area. I went inside to see if I could find any supplies, and went a few floors up, eventually getting to the top floor and peaking around the roof to look around. I heard some gunshots from down below, and some zombie moans. I crept back inside and looked down the ladder (which was above the staircase to the rest of the building), and sure enough, a bandit walked up with a zombie following him. He killed the zombie and as he got to the top of the steps, I popped him 3 times with my Makarov. Unfortunately, as I was climbing down the ladder, it was glitching, and when I got down it, his body had dissapeared (I could hear the flies buzzing but it was gone, I even checked from outside to see if it was clipping through the building, but nothing).

The 2nd kill was shortly after, in the same area, a survivor was running from zombies and I was too, and I popped him as he ran, he had aimed his gun at me (but then I saw later in chat he had said "friendly"...whoops). Unfortunately, a zombie went over to his body and hung out there until it dissapeared as well (I had run out of bullets at this point).

So my first 2 kills within 10 minutes of each other, and I got no loot : (