Maedis

Confess your sins here - The worst thing you've d

I actually felt pretty bad about this.

There was no action in cherno' date=' I'd been sitting on a roof for 45 minutes and saw no one. So I tried to bait. Asking if any friendlies were near.

Mark replied and said he was at prigoroki and that I could go and join him, I asked if he could come to me but no reply. 10 minutes later I say "Mark are you there? I'm near prigoroki I think at a construction site" (I was acting a noob, the construction site is on the outskirts of cherno). I said things like "I'm low blood though I got shot trying to leave to come to you, I keep passing out" "omg i passed out again", eventually he agrees to come and help me and starts making his way over, 15 minutes later he says hes near and asks where I am, I say I'm on the roof (so he has to go up and I can get an easy shot), he asks me to meet him by the big yellow crane thats 50m away, obviously this is bad because he's going to be on the hill behind the construction site scoping it out, and hes obviously cautious of the bait, while I'm sitting on a roof 200m or so away looking at the construction site.

"omg i fell down trying to get on the ladder and now my legs are fuckin broke and i got no morphine mark" :) After another 5 minutes of me talking in chat like a noob and him blatently sitting on the hill trying to see if theres anyone waiting for him, he runs into the construction site and goes to the third floor, me and a friend almost have a shot but he conveniently stops behind a concrete pillar to type and asks "are you on ladder?" I assume he's asking if I'm on the roof, I can see the ladder clearly so I say "yea I'm upstairs but i keep passin out omg fuck this game". He moves over to the ladder and crouches, trying to get the ladder to pop on his scroll menu.

POW, one bullet to the head.

I felt really bad, as this guy had just ran from prig to cherno to save a supposed noob that needed blood, and spent probably 30 minutes running here and scoping it out. But, I worked harder for that kill than any other. On the brightside atleast he won't fall for it again.

Sorry Mark.

[/quote']

You evil son of a bitch. lmfao that is hysterical.

Was in Cherno, Help a group of survivors get into town and then killed them one by one by sniping and claiming I was looking for the sniper and trying the help them.

while playing yakety sax through direct chat.

Everything in this game is better with music.

first post, just had to let you know that this made me laugh so fucking hard I almost choked on my dr pepper!

Probably the worst thing I could've done was save a whole town of survivors from a bandit sniper (being a bandit myself). Just to have the whole server of survivors attempt to kill me while throwing cans off the building I was sniping off of; in the process attracting hordes toward the survivors. And then played it off in chat as me being a helpless survivor to lure them in. The saps will fall for anything

forgive me o' powerful bean god, for i have sin.

I killed someone in the airfield with nvgs, m4a3 with full mags and supplies to support me for the rest of the month.. i also killed his 3 unarmed friends..

shortly after that I stole their red car with 20 fueltanks and all the parts for a helicopter..

not that funny or as good as some of these i've read,

was looting at the southern airfield, had recently shot my friend in the face with my winchester accidentally mistaking him for a random player (he over took me as we crossed a field and i didnt realise), had no medical supplies and he was constantly passing out whilst we were searching.

I went into a room on my own and found some ammo, turned around to find someone looking at me. immediate reaction was to ask my friend if it was him via TS.

"no its not me, im passed out in the hangar at the moment, thanks" came the reply

It was actually another player who had seen us moving around (had to keep waiting for my friend to wake up in the middle of fields).

"are you friendly? I need some help" He asks

"sure im friendly" I lie, then immediately open up with a few rounds to his face... kinda feel bad, but at the same time walking/sneaking up to someone with a bandit skin and asking if they are friendly is not that wise. didnt even have enough slots in my inv to take any of his stuff, still my friend got some ammo out of it when he woke up.

I was rolling around the heartlands of the map as a bandit with the scoped M14 I found at the NW Airfield, killing anyone I came across as a bandit does.

I came across a player who was just sneaking into a town, I was on a hill some ~400 metres behind him. I got down and rather than aiming for the chest like usual, I thought I'd have some fun and kneecap the guy. It was a decent shot and downed him. Rather than moving in and finishing him off, I decided to throw a red smoke grenade at him. It was pretty hilarious watching zombies horde to the smoke grenade then turn to him when they got bored of it. He must have been terrified, there were a good 10-20 zombies there and he was unable to escape due to his broken leg. I waited another 10 or so minutes for the zombies to get borded and walk away, then I looted his body to find some baked beans and Mountain Dew.

• Like 1

His Name was Hunter...

Just spawned on West end of Elektro, see a flare in a house, and hear frantic shooting from within, I watch zombies poor in. I see Hunter in chat "who's shooting in the house in Elektro?" I had a feeling he was looking at the house I was looking at. Eventually the flare goes out, the shooting stops... I crawl in.

Hunter says in chat "Green Chem light friendly"

No more than a minute do I see him turn the corner also coming to investigate the house.

Having died a few times on the coast after having lived inland for quite some time I decided I was gonna get some good loot and get out. Lucky for me Hunter was loaded.

I popped him from my bush, emptied nearly 2 makarov rounds into him.

Crawled over... took what I could... lots of food.. winchester... ammo. I was SET.

My first time killing out of cold blood, I've killed for self defence, and generally with other players I just avoid them and try to go solo.

My heart was beating crazily. I found another survivor and stalked him for a while... my adrenaline begging me to down him too... I didn't though.

--------

Karma got me later, was in the long barn type building in Novy Sobr, had alerted the horde. Had plenty of ammo (using Hunter's gear). Thankfully they move slowly in doors. I turn around and see a survivor run out the back of the barn. I had hoped that he had ran to leave the scene.. too many zombies. I continued to shoot the Z's.

Less than a minute later I get popped in the back of the head. I guess he stepped out to think about it? I don't know, but back to the coast...

• Like 1

I was in a group, three people plus myself, and a wild noob appears. He notices us, salutes us and runs around the town for a bit, when I realize I am hungry. So I chat in vent and were like

"Lol, fine, noobs are a dime a dozen." And we chase him, and he doesn't know we're chasing him so he turns around in front of a building, when we're all pointing our guns at him.

He stared at us blankly for a few seconds, not realizing the impending danger until,

*Bang, Bang Bang*

I'm going to hell for that.

Edited by Riemer
  • Like 4

Well here is my story, it's short and sweet. I sat on a semi tall building in cherno. I sniped 4 bandits and 10 survivors before a couple of the same kids respawned and killed me. Did I gain anything, no. I did however realize how easy it is to be killed in cherno if you're not hauling ass, or in a building. Tip for anyone. Don't go into cherno in daytime or you're gonna get capped.

I was sitting in the pitch dark in the east hanger at the NE airport when this guy come sneaking in.. Sittig still HE did not seem to notice me but was going over the loot locations.. Noticed he had a M4 CCO , I sneaked up behind him when was exiting the hanger and shot his brain out with a slug.. Had a lot of nice gear. Only thing i miss now are gps and NV...

Two days later i knee cap a guy coming out of elektro with prob 15-20 zeds after him.. Dam it felt bad but OOOO so fun to...

Im only a "once every two day" killer.. wait for my humanity to get to 2.5k before killing again..

To bad for other players that the bandit skin has been removed..

Suspeckt that the killing spree will come closer now.. ;-)

Thinker

I have many "worst" sins to confess >.>...but lets just go with the most recent one.

I was lying prone 534meters out from the Hospital on Cherno's outskirts CZ in hand an already dialed in on the roof. My mission was simple bait and deceive. My cover story, I had been recently shot by a sniper in the city, lost allot of blood but had managed to make it to the rooftop of the hospital, and of course needed a blood transfusion(=p). Also because of my blood loss I could not climb back down in fear of passing out and dying.

ANYWAYS back to the confession, two guys said they would help. They were a little ways off an we chatted for the 20ish minutes it took them to arrive. They seemed pretty cool, and well nice survivors who just wanted to help out of the goodness of there heart(blah blah blah). So when they arrived on the roof top seemingly confused that I was no where to be seen, and then typed in "where are you?" I felt a little bad as pull the trigger an killed the guy closest to the ladders. Even worse as I watched his friend scurry around the roof at first trying to get down a ladder but then giving up an going prone desperately trying to push himself into against the edge of the wall so I couldn't see him. Needless to say I killed him...well shot him...I let him bleed out...didn't want to waste the ammo >.>

...so how about 5 hail marys and we call it a night =)

• Like 4

I'm in the Krasnostav airfield control tower looting and all of a sudden I hear chopper blades. I look around and see a chopper fly right past the control tower, only it's spinning 360 degrees constantly. The pilot is fighting to regain control of it, he swings all over the airfield madly and eventually gets control of it. He lands it and gets out. I'm now prone on the walkway outside the control tower on top of the ladder. He legs it to the control tower running towards me. I'm not on my server so the chopper is useless to me, but he's heading right for me so I put 2 rounds into him and he dies. Check out the chopper, it needs repairing, but it's useless to me since it's not my server. I then advertised the choppers location to the server before disconnecting when my own server came back up again.

So swings and roundabouts.

The worst thing happened today... I'm crouching on the edge of a field, north near some town that I can't name It's quiet.. I enjoy the breeze. I open my bag and look at the empty can and 0 supplies.. how did this empty can get in my bag? looking up... I see something in the distance so I grab my binoculars to take a closer look, Some n00b bunny hopping in a field giving away it's position, what an Idiot.... I aim my rifle and take a breath... it's an easy shot, but do I have it in me to end such a life, how far has he come?... BANG, blood everywhere... What have I done? I'm now an elite killer....I had to do it... I won't sleep much tonight.

• Like 3

I was looting one of the south-western towns, might've been Kamenka when I saw a few zeds run past. Thinking they were after me I high-tailed it out of there and started running up a hill. I turned around to shoot a couple before running some more and repeating the process, only to see them running away from me, chasing a survivor. There was at least 10 of them and he was bleeding so I followed the zeds, not him, keeping him out of sight so there was zero chance of him seeing me in case he was getting trigger-happy with all the zeds chasing him. After about 5 minutes I hear a few gunshots then nothing. Coming to the crest of a hill I saw the zombies closing in on the guy, who was now unconscious. I pick off the zeds and wander over to him, before crouching down next to him, he said something like "so close thank you thank you thank you". I then noticed that I was getting hungry. I shot him in the face and got a nice can of pasta, some ammo and a full water bottle for my troubles.

• Like 4

Worst thing i probably did was unintentional really, i decided that for a laugh i would climb the smoke stack nexto the elktro power station and stand at the top, i stood there saluting the world and throwing flares to get my position, eventually people began to crawl out of their holes and start saying

Global chat conversation between 2-3 guys;

"powerplant friendly?"

"powerplant flare friendly?"

"you on the tower"

"he's saluting"

"whats he doing up there"

"he's saluting ive got sniper scope"

"probably enjoying the view"

"bandit or not?"

"no survivor"

Surely enough this global chatter attracted every bandit within 3000 metres, i eventaully got sniped by someone with a silenced weapon, some people vowed to avenge their silent saluter and so ensued a 30min sniper war over the hills around elektro with approx 15 people in the area, i respawned a few times and kept bringing zombie trains into the mix for more chaos. Was pretty fun.

• Like 18

Before this, my humanity was up to 8900 or so, a figure that I was pretty proud of as it's a hell of a lot easier to get (if not stay) negative. But I wound up playing with a buddy of mine, not using TS because it was low population and I figured we wouldn't run into anyway. Man, was I wrong.

We were somewhere near Msta on a Hardcore server, when I heard Makarov shots being fired. I decided to go investigate and my partner followed with his CZ. Coming up to a rock wall in a field we took position overlooking a few outlying houses. There was some Coyote Pack wearing guy, lining up his Makarov and taking out zeds. As he lined up for a monkey coming towards him, I raised my Winchester and fired on him, blood flying out. He immediately ran behind the house, and our position was probably about 50m out. I went left up and around to the side of the road the house was on, my partner maintained position. The little bugger wound up peeking out from behind a corner and unleashing a flurry of Makarov shots, one of which hit me, before running full bore across the road with zeds chasing him and towards the woods. I switched to pellets and sent 6 scattershots his way, with at least a few of the projectiles therein hitting.

We moved up to inspect his body- he appeared to be dead. Suddenly he lifts his head up! I guess he was just unconscious- I put one more in his dome, and we discover that he has a plentiful bounty of one can of beans, 3 makarov mags, and one empty water bottle on him. We hide his body and flee the scene, ashamed of hunting and killing this poor dude who was just starting out.

I decided, well, your humanity is 8900 and what do you have to show for it? Hell, you can probably murder two, maybe 3 people in cold blood without getting a skin change. This event, just a few days ago, marked the first time I have ever killed a fellow survivor in cold blood. I can't feel too bad, because I'm pretty sure he was a russian player playing on NA servers to avoid night-time, so he had it coming :3

I shot a guy who was trying to crawl past with a m4, the thought of having a m4 rushed through me head and the fact that I was unsure whether he would turn on me and shoot me.

Does adding someone on Steam pop a window up in his game? If so I'm going to do something. I haven't done this sin to confess yet but I'm confessing to trying to sin later on.

I'll find a player, sneak up on him, roll over to find his name, shift tab to steam and add him, see if the name matches. If it does and he accepts it, I'll send him a chat message saying hi, if he replies I'll send another saying 'look behind you'

Then when he turns around, I'll shoot.

And steal his beans.

I dont need to Tell you what i did.. i can show it to you :P

That. That was hilarious. (And it gives me an idea what to do next time we're in a zed foot race!)

I was near Balota with my buddy.

Two dudes had their tents next to the fence.

One was in the radio tower searching for supplies I guess.

The guy guarding the tents did so with his makarov.

Suffice to say, we have enough beans for a while.

emptied nearly 2 makarov rounds into him.

Since a "round" is 1 shot' date=' you fired [i']nearly 2 shots? :huh:

Since a "round" is 1 shot' date=' you fired [i']nearly 2 shots? :huh:

Certainly! He emptied one round into him and the second round nearly into him. Meaning, he missed with his second shot.

:D