Maedis

Confess your sins here - The worst thing you've d

I haven't played DayZ for quite a bit now due to university committments but one moment does stand out for me.

I'd managed to get blood poisioning from using an infected bloodbag so was in desperate need of antibiotics. Did the standard call-out on chat; "Anyone willing to trade antibiotics for gear" and this guy popped up saying he was at Devil's Castle and that he "could cater to my every need". Undettered by the slight euphenism, I decided to take him up on his offer as it was only a short treck.

I made my way up to the entrance and he popped up on local, telling me to drop all of my weapons. By this point, I was seriously low on blood so I agreed and dropped my M16 into a nearby bush. At the last minute I decided to keep a frag grenade, that I'd found during a NE Airfield raiding trip, on my person. I walked through the entrance and low and behold my unknown good samaritan had quite a set up on the go consisting of two parked UAZs and a couple of tents clustered around the main tower. He saw me, told me to come up, gave me the antibiotics I needed and asked me if there was anything else I needed/wanted.

Now, I don't usually play a 'bandit' playstyle but with a frag grenade in my hand, the temptation was too great. I thanked him for his help and walked back down the stairs into the castle's enclosure. Despite Arma's crappy grenade throwing mechanism, I managed to arc an almost perfect grenade in between the two parked UAZs. Safe to say the results were pretty satisfying and I ran off into the woods laughing manically down my microphone. I couldn't find my M16 but the cacophony of swears coming from the top of the tower made up for it.

I've since been told that he recorded the entire episode and that it's floating around somewhere on YouTube. Haven't been able to find it yet though :(

Edited by ForensicShoe
  • Like 3

im playing Panthera Epoc and im at AWOL airfield. I need to go to the south end of the map to get my heli,and im at the north end. So I wait at the airfield hoping somebody will show up with a vehicle or something that I can fast travel with. About 10 min later, these two guys show up in different cars,but they were teamed. So I convinced myself, they aren't gunna let me have their car, im gunna have to take it by force. And that's exactly what I did. I aimed my Lapua right at one of thedrivers and took the shot, it was a clean shot right in the chest. The other one kinda rives ehind the ATV tower and a minute later, he goes to loot his friends body to take the keys for the car. I took him out aswell. I didn't hide their bodies I just wanted the car. While im driving down south and a couple people decide to hunt me down. I took one of the cars and booked it. The server restarted and the two guys didn't get their gear back. and since their keys were on their body the cars are still at the airfield sitting there locked.

I felt a bit ignorant for killing two guys trying to get my heli, but its hard to make decisions when your a bandit

• Like 1

Went to a carebear server. Convinced some guy to get me. So he drove 10 kilometres to get me. But couldn't find me. Then some other guy came to help me. I took an m249 out of his car and shot him. Then got kicked.

• Like 1

2 days ago, me and my brother teamed. We went to Stary, there we had found a car. All it needed was one wheel. He was looking for wheels when a ton of zombies came up to him. I was shooting at the zombies. When he tried to run out, I killed him. I looted him, then stole his gear. Funny thing is, I did it to my older brother. He was mad. He ran in my room at hit me a few times. After that, I took the car and went to NWAF. I found a lot of nice hear i needed. The server restarted, came back and was shot in the head. I lost the best back pack, Charges, 3 guns, a sniper, and a lot of other stuff. In a way, he got back to me. :)

• Like 1

Today i sinned, but i felt it made up for all the stupid 'FREINDLY?' calls i have made before getting shot.

So I took my first three kills not in self-defence.

Kill 1) Called for pick up after spawning at beach, got asked if i was a bandit.... at this point i wasn't and told them so. They said no as they 'loved' bandits. Recalled for pick up 30 mins or so after collecting some food, water and a DMR, this time they responded and we arranged a meet. One parachuted from the hovering helicopter (not sure why, think they were going to kill me anyway, thoughts?), I picked him off from quite a distance with one lucky shot with my DMR. The pilot logged out and let the helicopter crash out.

Kill 2 and 3) About two mins after the crash a car with two up ,arrived, i killed the driver leaving the passenger to deal with a few aggro'd zombies that followed them up the road, i kindly helped him out with them. Once they were dead i took the head shot and stole his gear.

All in all, i felt bad, but i was proud of my newly aquired bandit skin!