Sign in to follow this  
Ryouta

Stuck Unconscious Upon Spawn

So I'd been playing for about 2 hours, found a safe spot and had logged off for about 30 minutes. When I came back, I immediately fell unconscious at spawn and the hourglass is moving extremely slow.

Can't respawn, exit, or anything; only way out is by shutting down the game from my control panel.

During the 30 minutes I did change dayz to launch from arma on steam (originally I was playing from a launcher). And when I entered a game a message appears about missing cba_oa_main; though it seems most posts say this doesn't affect dayz. So I don't know if this switch caused any of this

I have the exact same issue. But didn't change anything regarding startup. So this shouldn't be a problem @ Ryouta.

My additional problem is, that i can't wait until the hourglass is empty. After 5 minutes the connection to the server times out. Maybe because of a timeout because i did not move?

I would say there are 2 solutions:

- Can someone reset my character server-side? You'll need my PlayerId, right? Where do i find that?

- Can i delete my PlayerId clientside on my computer? Is it stored anywhere so that i can delete it?

This is really annoying because i basically can't play the game at all!

You have to get someone to use epipen on you or shoot you dead. it works.

mhm you are being punished for disconnecting in the middle of the fight

wait a while till the hourglass disappears then discnonect and reconnect and youll be fine

This happens when you log off during Shock.

Shock is the white icon that looks like two plugs on the status bar above the green symbols and is triggered during combat.

guy's i have been stuck on ground unconscious for hours...could you help me please?

nope the hourglass is not ticking at all when i spawn on ground, happening on any server, i read that is known bug :S