Myself and two of my friends found their clan base at the top of a hill, we infiltrated it and destroyed the tents and looted the clan mates. 3 minutes later the server goes down, all the clan members are back in the server and the server is refusing the connection so you can not rejoin.

Us35 has been having alot of server related issues.. nothing more then a bug and coiencdence im sure. new vers. are causeing all kinds of random crashes infact there was just an issue with battle eye and the new beta x.x though i think i was there for this attack or maybe the last one @.@ not sure. but anyhow i applode you stranger for killing my teammates really ^_^ no hard feelings. im sure it was just a bug. we even detroyed our old base at devils castle because of a similar situation.

Our server has been having issues as all currently are. ViLayer (our server host is fully aware of the issues.) Our server is restarted every 4 hours as recommended by ViLayer staff to maintain upkeep. With the latest two patches that have been released tents are no longer permanently destroyed along with vehicles. It's more of a pain in the ass than anything because we have maybe 100+ pitched tents on our server that we can't get rid of. As I stated, ViLayer is well aware of the issue as well as DayZ staff. I also want to mention that the latest script detection .txt that has come out with the latest patch also has errors. It works in catching majority of hacks now, but once someone runs an unauthorized script, instead of kicking that individual, it kicks everyone from the server. If you would like to provide a time and date for the incident your referring to, I would be happy to see if I can find the log files confirming that. This has happened 3 days in a row now and while a inconvenience, I'd rather have everyone kicked from the server for a few minutes than have everyone nuked and lose all that they have worked towards.

If you want to PM me I would be glad to send you all of our old camp site coordinates so that you can see this for yourself.

I have also found that very strange events follow this clan about, we set up on us 35 and make a camp, i sign on one day to find a member of the clan was looting our tents, how he found it i have no clue it was perfectly bugged within a tree, he was alone so i quickly kill him, then within the next week or two i go onto our new server and our new camp which is in a new place, i hear one of our vehicles being driven away and quickly notice that all 3 we owned were missing, i looked at the player list and there were 5 player online, one of the WAS THE EXACT SAME GUY, i had killed at our other camp on us 35 several days earlier. I am in no way trying to call all of you guys cheaters but i find this EXTREMELY suspicious. The member was called Archer.

Edited by Luca-cunn

I have also found that very strange events follow this clan about, we set up on us 35 and make a camp, i sign on one day to find a member of the clan was looting our tents, how he found it i have no clue it was perfectly bugged within a tree, he was alone so i quickly kill him, then within the next week or two i go onto our new server and our new camp which is in a new place, i hear one of our vehicles being driven away and quickly notice that all 3 we owned were missing, i looked at the player list and there were 5 player online, one of the WAS THE EXACT SAME GUY, i had killed at our other camp on us 35 several days earlier. I am in no way trying to call all of you guys cheaters but i find this EXTREMELY suspicious. The member was called Archer.

We have a large amount of members on our server. Enough to make a sweep of the map to scout locations. Keep in mind that no camp will ever go undiscovered. WDU has had around 8 camps in the last 20 days, all of which we have been attacked at. Archer is online a good amount of time so it's not out of the question to see him occasionally, or myself, or any of our other members. US35 is run by WDU, so if you log into our server, you will have contact with at least one of our members.

We have a large amount of members on our server. Enough to make a sweep of the map to scout locations. Keep in mind that no camp will ever go undiscovered. WDU has had around 8 camps in the last 20 days, all of which we have been attacked at. Archer is online a good amount of time so it's not out of the question to see him occasionally, or myself, or any of our other members. US35 is run by WDU, so if you log into our server, you will have contact with at least one of our members.

Yea man totally understand that but what i found creepy is that i was on a completely different server which, until the day our camp got raided, i had never seen any of your members log onto, thats where this gets a bit too coincidental. You never know i could log on a few days from now and find everything back where we left it but right now it seems far to suspicious

What server was this on? I just caught that you stated this happened on two different servers. Mind you the most I can do is inquire with Archer. Our log files only show events caught on our server. We kick our own guys that are found duping gear or using exploits. I will definitely direct him to this post so that you can speak with him regarding the issue.

cheers man as i said it may be a strange coinsidence and im not attacking you guys as a group, its us367

No worries. I try to keep a heads up on everyone's opinion of our server. We do our best to enfore all of DayZ's rules and regulations and require that the players on our server abide by them and more so of our WDU members. It's being looked into.

these guys are free kills.

i killed 7 of them and died through a bug at theyre camp. and two of them where stupid hackers. got no kill (friendly fire shit) + dead bodys did despawn instant..

these guys are free kills.

i killed 7 of them and died through a bug at theyre camp. and two of them where stupid hackers. got no kill (friendly fire shit) + dead bodys did despawn instant..

Wow. You get that on fraps because I was online yesterday and never saw that happen. Cool story though.

Wow. You get that on fraps because I was online yesterday and never saw that happen. Cool story though.

You guys know what you are doing wrong admit it, you are just full of shite.