Sign in to follow this  
kazam

Livestream of DayZ

Hey everyone,

I already have ArmA2 since nearly 2 years but I just noticed some weeks ago that theres such a interested mod as "DayZ" so now I finaly though like "okay give it a try".

I have totaly no clue how to play this mod but Im pretty sure my mate and me will have lots of fun :P

So if you want, just watch my Livestream Channel on Twitch TV - the quality is pretty good.

http://de.twitch.tv/kazam Theres some commercial for Acer on the Channel cauze currently I'm playing competitive for Team Acer (Battlefield 3) in the ESL Pro Series.

see yaa :-)

Edited by kazam

When I find your server I'm gunna track you down and watch myself killing you on stream!

Lol, kidding I couldn't even do that if I wanted to I just started yesterdat.

This should be a good opportunity to learn some tips and tricks though! :D

Indeed :P But yea sure would be funny to play with some of u guys! :)

• Like 1

Edited by kazamm

Playing right now a bit :-P

de.twitch.tv/acer_kazam

Do a favour to the mod and dont stream it, i feel so ashamed when "famous" streams get polymorphed into cows or simply dieing by retard glitches, please if you like this game dont let others see it in his current status, let devs work on this.

I like the game how it is right now :-) And most of the bugs / glitches come from Arma 2 itself

• Like 1

I have a high school understanding of German, and that doesn't help one bit lol.

Speak any English?

English is basically a bastardized version of german, all of you should know how to speak it inherently

When I find your server I'm gunna track you down and watch myself killing you on stream!

this goes through 80% of the peoples heads as soon as they read the topic... you may be kidding but they arnt, lol.

whatever you do just dont hold down the 'i' key on ur keyboard for too long during the livestream..

Edited by Dronax

Indeed

English is basically a bastardized version of german, all of you should know how to speak it inherently

Ofc I do know how to speak english :D so y I should speak english if im on teamspeak with 4 other germans? :P

whatever you do just dont hold down the 'i' key on ur keyboard for too long during the livestream..

So true! :-D

Wheres the button to click for take beans? Hate spammers.

Edited by PimpinSmurf

Again a round :D

Hey! My streams channel name has been changed, everything else is still the same :-)

So now its http://de.twitch.tv/kazam and not acer_kazam anymore.

I hope some of you do enjoy it! Im almost every day streaming, just give me some advises tips and feedback for everything :)