raptorsangel

Norway 8 needs a restart really!

Last restart was like... 1 or 2 Days ago

Its laggy like hell.

Could really need a restart.

I know there was no restart cause of the tree we downed while parking a car.

(sorry for bad english)

• Like 1

Same that some players cant connect to the Server

"Connection failed" Issue.

Made another thread about it some days ago.

seems like the server owner doesn't realy keep an eye out for it.. do you guys know if there are any vechickles left on the map? cant spell the damn word... Cars and such

• Like 1

seems like the server owner doesn't realy keep an eye out for it.. do you guys know if there are any vechickles left on the map? cant spell the damn word... Cars and such

Yes there are a lot.

I know it because we have our camp with like 7 vehicles :)

But there are still some more

aww.. give one mate >.< me and 5 other guys have been running over the map several times with no luck in finding anything... >.< :P

You are more than welcome to take over responsibility if you'd like?

Reason for not doing a restart yesterday was because there were 2 heli-crash sites at the NWAF, which led me to believe that it would create epic firefights in that area (more fun for the players). I did not know that the server would lag, if I let it run a day without a restart (so that's on me).

I'm doing manual restarts, give people warnings before the server shuts down, browse through gigabytes worth of text to look for cheaters, browse through forums to see if the latest beta patch is stable + having a life outside the computer.

If the server is not optimal at any given time when you're playing, go ahead and host your own server if you can do a better job.

Edited by fluks

Reason for not doing a restart yesterday was because there were 2 heli-crash sites at the NWAF, which led me to believe that it would create epic firefights in that area (more fun for the players). I did not know that the server would lag, if I let it run a day without a restart (so that's on me).

I'm doing manual restarts, give people warnings before the server shuts down, browse through gigabytes worth of text to look for cheaters, browse through forums to see if the latest beta patch is stable + having a life outside the computer.

If the server is not optimal at any given time when you're playing, go ahead and host your own server if you can do a better job.

There is a reason why the big server restart every 6 hour....

Why is Norway 8 offline :( ?

There is a reason why the big server restart every 6 hour....

Why is Norway 8 offline :( ?

Because I updated to the latest piece of crap beta.

Edited by fluks

Hello,

this night at 1:15 am (GMT+2) obviously a cheater was on the server.

We found a ATV full with a AS-50 and a FAL with night vision. It was fully broken (hull and all wheels).

After we get some wheels and metal we repaired the ATV and drove away.

Suddenly our driver of the ATV get teleported back to the origin place and again back to his actual real position. Now the problem was, that the ATV was gone. He saw a player stood there at the origin place.

We drove back to the origin place with our motorcycles. Nobody was there. So we went back on our way to Elekro. At the southern of Prigorodki we saw lights. It was the ATV. We turned off our motorcycles and observed the scene.

At once one of our morocycles teleported away. No one of us sit on it. A minute later a female player drove with exactly this motorcycle to us. We shoot on her and kill her. The name of the player was 'Disturbed' . She wear the L85 with thermo optic. We controlled the motorcycle. The damage of its parts was akin to the vehicle that teleported away.

Sure we have no evidence for this case, but maybe some other player on the server saw something alike. Or maybe the admin can reconstruct some incidents.

Good night.

Hello,

this night at 1:15 am (GMT+2) obviously a cheater was on the server.

We found a ATV full with a AS-50 and a FAL with night vision. It was fully broken (hull and all wheels).

After we get some wheels and metal we repaired the ATV and drove away.

Suddenly our driver of the ATV get teleported back to the origin place and again back to his actual real position. Now the problem was, that the ATV was gone. He saw a player stood there at the origin place.

We drove back to the origin place with our motorcycles. Nobody was there. So we went back on our way to Elekro. At the southern of Prigorodki we saw lights. It was the ATV. We turned off our motorcycles and observed the scene.

At once one of our morocycles teleported away. No one of us sit on it. A minute later a female player drove with exactly this motorcycle to us. We shoot on her and kill her. The name of the player was 'Disturbed' . She wear the L85 with thermo optic. We controlled the motorcycle. The damage of its parts was akin to the vehicle that teleported away.

Sure we have no evidence for this case, but maybe some other player on the server saw something alike. Or maybe the admin can reconstruct some incidents.

Good night.

Hi Sierra. There's a lot of "1:15:22 Server: Network message xxxxxx is pending" messages in the log files, at that time. Maybe a major desync?

It's not easy to "read" the log files, when I don't know what I'm looking for.

Anyway, thanks for letting me know.

sry mate :/ didnt know how much you put into the server :/ sorry