Sign in to follow this  
peebeds

More than one primary weapon?

Quick question,

Can I carry more than one primary weapon, so for example and AK47 and a Lee Enfield or Winchester etc etc?

If so, how?

Tar very much.....

I carry a DMR and a AK, just by having the AK in my backpack and then switching them out with eachother.

But a primary weapon takes up 10 slots in a backpack.

So I need something other than the starter backpack?

you just need 10 slots in your bag as a primary weapon will take 10 to carry if not in your weapon slot

Just dont forget to leave enough space for your ammo, sometimes it seems to follow the weapon and disappear if you don't have enough space for it (and sometimes it will stay in your inventory).

would be nice to see them follow ACE footsteps and allow us to have one sling'd on our back one in our hands and then if we want one in our pack the disadvantage/balance to allowing us to sling one on our back would be you would still have to have slots to put the ammo for the 3rd weapon in sense its just hanging back there and not really packed into anything but the advantage to having it slung would be scroll wheel access instead of having to "unpack" it

EDIT TAKE YOUR BEANS OVER TO THE THREAD I CREATED XD

Edited by SheepDogg
  • Like 1

So I need something other than the starter backpack?

Yes. You will need an Assault pack or higher. (Assault, Czech, Alice, or Cayote backback)

K fellas, thanks. I'll see if I can get back into a server and give it a go!

Well it worked....Lee Enfield in my pack, AK in my hand (although, I may drop this and switch to the hatchet, as I prefer the silence when doing a Zed!!)

Its sufficient to just have a sidearm and a main rifle, other weapons just take up valuable space.