JANI (DayZ)

Achievements

Hello everyone! I have an idea of achievements that players would receive from killing zombies, surviving for a certain time, killing bandits such as that.

You could see your own achievements from your inventory by pressing a button "Achievements" (just an example). You would get points for achieving achievements which would show up on the score board. If you kill another survivor or bandit and start looting him it gives a option "Achievements" (in Inventory) which would grant you acces to his achieved achievements and you could compare them etc.

This would give players something to achieve other than just surviving as many days and eat as many bean cans you can, You could get achievements for eating like 25 cans of beans which would reward you a title like "Bean Collector", it could be anything else than titles too, but I dont think getting weapon for eating beans is a right reward.

Leave replies of your thoughts (positive and negative every feedback is welcome) or what you would've possible added to my suggestion. Thank you for reading (Beans are welcome!)