Sign in to follow this  
uhbg95

Vet looking for bandant group.

A little about me in 19 from the USA and have played for about a month. I have exp driving vehicles and using snipers/ARs. I do prefer using ARs. I am looking for a group that knows how to communicate well under stress and would lick a new member.

Edited by uhbg95

A little about me in 19 from the USA and have played for about a month. I have exp driving vehicles and using snipers/ARs. I do prefer using ARs. I am looking for a group that knows how to communicate well under stress and would lick a new member. if your interested you can messagge me on here or skype (jeremy_league).

Don't know what a bandant is and my squad doesn't lick people, sorry.

Hey

We have a dedicated group of 3 right now, all bandits and have been since the game came out. We have our own camp stocked and own a server in chicago. Looking for one member who's like minded, has mumble (we own a mumble already) and is good at the game and working together/finding items we need.

Hit me up bigval @ gmail .com

If you're still interested in finding a server then feel free to join the TS server I'm on. Just PM me for details. We have around 10 members so far and at least 4-5 are active at any given time during the evenings here in the U.S.