Sign in to follow this  
steel.g

MORE POWERFULL MAKAROV

I just got killed by a guy. I unloaded 1 whole clip in him and his buddy, reloaded. Unloaded another clip.

Then the guy turned around, and got me with 1 shot from a winchester.. I mean man, that f*cked up.

Plz make the makarov more powerfull, this is like shooting a bbgun.

Thanks

Ive killed a guy with 1 makarov clip. It was probably a server sync issue

Ive killed a guy with 1 makarov clip. It was probably a server sync issue

He probably just sucks

The whole reason the starting gun was changed from a revolver to the makarov is because when you start, you need something shitty to encourage you to look for new weapons and ammo, if you had a M1911 or something as your starting gun, and can one-shot all the zombies coming for you, why bother getting a new gun?

terminal ballistics of the 9x18 makarov are ~= to .380 ACP. Would love to see some other weapons use the round if we can get the ammo system to recognize/use shared ammunition.

I had this problem too. The makarov is pretty good against zombies, one or two shots to the face of a zombie and they drop but I have taken literally 4 clips shooting someone right in front of me to kill them, is this a server sync issue or a difference in makarov stopping power vs humans and zombies configured by the devs?

Also, whoever said about the stopping power of a makarov IRL is besides the point. I assume if I got shot in the chest once or twice from a makarov I'd be having some problems.

The Makarov is super inaccurate, especially when fired rapidly. Chances are you missed rather than didn't do enough damage.

Aim low, fire slow. Don't shoot outside of about a 10m range.

That's the key to success for a makarov.

I had this problem too. The makarov is pretty good against zombies' date=' one or two shots to the face of a zombie and they drop but I have taken literally 4 clips shooting someone right in front of me to kill them, is this a server sync issue or a difference in makarov stopping power vs humans and zombies configured by the devs?

Also, whoever said about the stopping power of a makarov IRL is besides the point. I assume if I got shot in the chest once or twice from a makarov I'd be having some problems.

[/quote']

Shoot them in the head

I killed a group of 5 survivors one time with 2 Makarov magazines

No. The key to success with a Makarov is to not even fire unless you're shooting at the head.

If you are too far to hit your target in the head, you're better off running. You will NOT win that engagement.

The Makarov should NOT be as awful as it is. All of the guns in this mod feel fairly realistic. Shoot a guy in the chest with a rifle and if he doesn't die he'll probably fall unconscious. Pistols are a bit weaker than reality, but that's okay. The Makarov, though, is about as good as a bb gun.

The Makarov should NOT be as awful as it is. All of the guns in this mod feel fairly realistic. Shoot a guy in the chest with a rifle and if he doesn't die he'll probably fall unconscious. Pistols are a bit weaker than reality' date=' but that's okay. The Makarov, though, is about as good as a bb gun.

[/quote']

Well thats what i mean. It needs to be more accurate and more powerfull. Now you make no chance against anybody, except someone with another makarov..