Sign in to follow this  
RebeccaBlack

This game is so f*cked up!

Wow, since I died I have had like 2fps all the time, laggs like fuq. I have always been able to play the game at the highest settings, what teh fuq is this?

Maybe time to update that 3DFX card?

Your posts have gone full retard.

F*ck you, DayZ Crew.

Everything about this game,

Is messed up atm.

You skill at writing certainly rivals your skill with a microphone. One of the few youtube vids I noticed ha millions of people view and still have more dislikes than likes, but hey it's almost Friday ;)

As for the lag post your computer spec's. The problem could be your computer or could be the server you chose.

What tears bro? I rofled when I died.

i was clearly refering to your post. only a crying baby would write in their childish rage :QUOTE: F*ck you, DayZ Crew.

You could stop server hopping like a little bitch, that could help.

Yeap!

You skill at writing certainly rivals your skill with a microphone. One of the few youtube vids I noticed ha millions of people view and still have more dislikes than likes, but hey it's almost Friday ;)

As for the lag post your computer spec's. The problem could be your computer or could be the server you chose.

My computer is decent

I5 2500

GTX 560 ti

8GB RAM

But its weird 2fps lag, never had this shit before. Started now when I died.

"Hey Rebecca Black, you hungry?"

"Yeah, I could use a nice can of beans right now, Rebecca Black."

"Well, I would give you some, Rebecca Black, but I'm playing on a TI-83 and dropping too many frames."

"Don't worry, Rebecca Black, I'll just give myself some beans on a ridiculous forum thread."

Shit happens brohemoth. You don't need other bras to tell you bruh that the game is in bralpha and brugs happen all too broften. We are all dealing with it. You are not a special broflake.

Ok. No problem, Rebecca Black, go back to making your wonderful music and leave the Alpha testing to real gamers.

Your post is dumb. gtfo

1. It's an alpha stage mod, so there is no "fix it now" they are still MAKING the thing

2. You shouldn't be hopping servers anyway so serves you right

3. Quite being a whiny bitch and either suck it up and play the game, or quit. Either way no-one gives a shit.

Or you could just changed server that Isin't lagging like hell? Stupidest post of the week.

You could stop server hopping like a little bitch, that could help.

i bet they are enjoying your delicious tears.

^^These..

Your username alone deserves it.

^^Especially this one

Hiding’ in the back room

Crawling’ in the hallway

Gotta make my mind up

Which direction isn't safe?

It’s DayZ, DayZ,

Gotta go prone in DayZ

Everybody’s lookin’ forward to sniping all the Cherno n00bs,

DayZ, DayZ

Getting owned in DayZ

Edited by kentk94

Good job giving yourself some beans for your own post( I bet you like your own facebook statuses too. Amirite ?)

And good job screaming bloody murder @ the forum instead of giving some constructive feedback.

Let me give you a "friendly" reminder that this is alpha.

You probably don't know what that is , so i will explain ...

ALPHA

It comes before beta...

Which in turn comes before the finished product.

This is a stage of development.

Also , it's free so you have no right to complain.

I have been playing constantly for the past 2 weeks and me and my friend have never had this many rollbacks in the same hour. Every fucking time we logout to change server or restarting the game we ALWAYS get 5 min rollbacks, what the f*ck is wrong with your servers? We have been playing on many many servers and its the same on every server. Two minutes ago, I died with my AS50, Rangefinder, NVG, 2 antibitoca and alot more, you want to know how? So do I.

I was riding my bike and suddenly I got teleported to some weird place with alot of cars, 2 seconds later I was back where I was riding my bike, but I didnt have my bike and I died seconds later. I didnt get killed from a sniper and I didnt get killed by a hacker.

My friend picked up all my stuffs, ran 2 minutes to safety to logout and when he joined another server, ROLLBACK!

F*ck you, DayZ Crew.

Everything about this game,

Is messed up atm.

FIX IT!

you should fix yourself